Want to hear about experiences with IVF How many cycles

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Want to hear about experiences with IVF How many cycles

Postby evi stewart » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:37 am

Hey! How are you I am happy that you chose IVF for having babies. It indeed is the best procedure for having babies when you cannot conceive naturally. I myself chose this process after having the news that I cannot conceive naturally. My husband chose the best clinic for this procedure. I went there with my husband. I would say that this is the best clinic for IVF or Surrogacy. It has highly qualified staff and the environment is super healthy. I am a blessed mother now. God bless everyone!
evi stewart
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:26 am

cindywoolfe wrote:Hey, honey. I hope you're doing alright. My sister underwent IVF a year ago. She lives in the States. However, after wasting a year looking for a clinic she decided that it was really expensive. She tried visiting Europe for her treatment. She found a really good clinic in Ukraine. She underwent treatment with them. And, it was unbelievable. We thought it was a miracle. Her IVF worked in the first cycle! Their rates were also really low. She recently had a beautiful baby boy. We've been really happy about it. I'm considering going to the same clinic for IVF, too. Hope this helps you!

What clinic did she use?
I'm happy your sister's treatments ended up successfully. May I ask why did she choose Ukraine and not the US clinic? Except the US ones being expensive..Still if you're considering going to the same one, then it must be worthy. What's your case?
Sorry for too many questions. Take care.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby evi stewart » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am

Hey. I would suggest the best clinic for these treatments. The best clinic for treatments after having the news of infertility. One should go to Ukraine for IVF. This clinic has highly qualified staff and have high success rate. I would be really happy if her IVF process goes right. I will surely pray for all the infertile ladies to become a mother. After having a child, all would forget about their loss slowly.
evi stewart
Friend

Postby LucyBrown » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Hey! I went for my first cycle to Lotus. It was unsuccessful. I can't name the exact cost in digits as it varies clinic to clinic. However, I do not recommend that clinic though. Mine cost me a lot and wasn't even worth it. It didn't work for me. I genuinely hope it works out for you. Make sure you find urself a good doctor that knows what he's doing. Not just some random unprofessional one!
LucyBrown

Postby TaylorT » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:05 am

I had one IVF cycle. It was at a clinic named Adonis. It was unsuccessful. This is back when I was 35 and was TTC for around over 7 years. It was a very painful experience. I tried my best to make it through with the depression. My husband supported me a lot. Thank god I feel much better today!
TaylorT
Friend

Previous

Return to General Infertility