Low reserve

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Low reserve

Postby postivethinker » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 am

Thanks for all the positive vibes and feedback. We will start again with the prep medication next week and I am positive about things but also realistic.
postivethinker
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am

Hey. Hope you are well. I personally don't have any experience here. But a friend does. She didn't want to take any risks. So she went for IVF. And it worked like a charm for her. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it. Things will work out im sure.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beckybenson » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:02 am

Hey. Hope you are well. I personally don't have any experience here. But a friend does. She didn't want to take any risks. So she went for IVF. And it worked like a charm for her. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it. Things will work out I'm sure.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:27 am

agreed with beckybenson, IVF or IVF PGS NGS might work out for you, combined with acupuncture. x
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Strawberry11 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:30 am

mimimama wrote:agreed with beckybenson, IVF or IVF PGS NGS might work out for you, combined with acupuncture. x

Thank you!! We are looking into it, and my fertility doctor has me on dhea. Fingers crossed.
Strawberry11
Friend

Postby Caprice » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:58 am

Hey, there! I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. A low reserve is a bit of a worry. You've got hope, though. Don't give up so easily. You can always opt for assisted conception. They also have the options of providing donor eggs. That could be the ideal solution. Either way, sending you the best of luck and lots of baby dust! It's never too late. 38 is a young age. IVF and IUI are common among these methods. They could be your best shot. You should begin by visiting a fertility clinic. They will advise you with the best possible solution.
Caprice

Postby AlyssaMiller » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Hey there! I hope you are feeling better. So a low reserve is nothing to worry about. There are many great options for you to conceive with, but the best option for you is IVF. You can even consider IVF with DE eggs. Many of my friends have conceived with the help of IVF, so I can assure you that it's safe and successful. Just make sure you are opting for a clinic with a high success rate. Clinics play an important role in these treatments, These treatments are quite complicated and risky. So it's important to have well-experienced doctors by your side. Other than that you have to stay strong and positive. Negative thoughts and stress can have a bad impact on your body. Just take care of yourself, keep a healthy diet and do some exercise daily so your body can stay active. Stay blessed! Good Luck!
AlyssaMiller

Previous

Return to General Infertility