Two Week Wait

The latest from
Post a reply

Feeling Nervous - - - Heartbroken

Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:31 am

My husband and I have been ttc for 10 cycles now. I am 40 and he is 42. This is our last round of "natural" trying. If we don't conceive, then we are moving forward with the fertility clinic. I have already had my bloodwork done and had 2 pelvic ultrasounds. Oh! And my husband has a 10 year old from his first marriage. I have never been pregnant before. This is my 13DPO (I think!) and I am not having any real "symptoms". The previous months I have been a symptom stalker - checking every website I can find to see if I might be pregnant. And every month has ended in tears when AF came. I am not a pregnancy test taker. I like to try to wait until my period comes because I am scared of the BFN coming if I test too early. My app says that I am due to have AF come tomorrow so I am planning on taking the test Saturday morning with the first pee. I already have the box open and the test (in the package) just waiting for me. If AF comes, I will put the test back under the sink for the next round of trying. However, these last few days of waiting are KILLING me! I don't normally have any symptoms before AF - no sore breasts or back pain or anything so I am hoping no signs is a good thing for the BFP. I am praying to St. Gerard and trying not to stress but it is all I can think about! Every single time I go to the bathroom I am looking for spotting and I am checking CM! Sorry if it is TMI but this month feels a little drier than most. I read this could mean that I am getting AF but it could also mean that the mucus plug is pulling in CM. Anyways, I read these boards all of the time and I don't know who else to talk to, so I thought I would try here and just ask for prayers and then read other people's stories and say prayers for them too! Thank you TWW community in advance!

:( Just went to the bathroom and saw the bright red spotting that I have been seeing before AF the last few months. Heartbroken....

Re: Feeling Nervous - - - Heartbroken

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am

I’m really sorry......I hope you get the bfp really soon.
Post a reply
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
5 Tips Newsletter