TTC for over a year.

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for over a year.

Postby LoveYou » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Hey everyone! Hope everyones okay.
I'm new to this forum, okay so abit about me, I'm 20 years old, husband is 33. We are both healthy to our knowledge. We have been ttc for over a year now, nearly two years in November. I havent used any sort of birth control method whatsoever. Bow your going to think why I havent been to get treatment, there were a few personal problems related to that. But now we want to get proffesional help. I've made a doctors appointment which we will both be attending to. I just want to mention that I have unbearably painful periods, a week before I start my symptoms are as follows; extreme breast pain, extreme thigh, back, abdominal pain, some pain in my shoulders. I also have a problem called hairsuitism, which in case anyone is not familiar with is abnormal anounts of hair in places where it shouldnt be! Ive been to the hospital about this and they thought I might just have PCOS, but they said that is unlikely however as I have a period every month. I have a 36 day cycle according to my mobile app "Ovia". I know, i know, I havent been very good at tracking my cycles and everything even though we have been having unprotected sex for almost two years. This is the only cycle where I have paid attention to whats going on and when im ovulating etc etc.

Anyways this is getting wuite long, I got a ovulation test today and tested, faint line after a few minutes that was this afternoon, tested now during the evening and its faint then last time. What could this suggest? Does it mean i coukd be ovulating now, or ovulation has passed.. I really need help on what to do to conceieve! Im going nuts about this whole thing. Oh,want to mention hubby got tested abroad his semen count was around 20/25million whereas i heard the normal count is 60-80 million ???? What can I do.. I feel as if im not making any sense but oh well. Ill post it anyhow, any help would be much appreciated.
LoveYou

Re: TTC for over a year.

Postby Danaa » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:37 pm

You should post in the general ttc section to get more answers.
A faint line on a opk doesn't mean anything,for the opk to be positive the test line has to be darker or as dark as the control line.
Opks should be taken with afternoon urine at least two times a day.
Ur husbands count was kinda low,how many day of abstinence?Didnt they tested the motility and mobility?!Those are important as well.
Ur long cycles means ovulation happens after cd20.
My advice to you see a doctor have ur hormones and ur tubes tested and also ur husband needs to re do his SA.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to News and Announcements