22 DPO, AF suddenly on CD 37 - Pregnant?

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

22 DPO, AF suddenly on CD 37 - Pregnant?

Postby S259 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:59 am

Hello All,

I'm going crazy wondering if I may or may not be pregnant. I have a regular cycle of 28 days and had AF on 11/10. DH & I BD all through ovulating week, and I missed my period date of 8/9. That made me 22 DPO. The only symptoms I had were a bit of dizzyness, nausea (i usually have that), diahhoera and constipation both (!!),lower back pain (usually have that too) & period cramps.

I was waiting to test once I crossed 10 days of my missed period, but suddenly I got AF on 17/9 :( Unlike my usual period, i've been bleeding wayy lesser, a bit of bright red, but mostly dark brown, small clots and its only lasted 3 days, as opposed to the usual 7 days.

Sorry for all the excessive information...but any miraculous chance I could be pregnant?

I don't even know how to calculate my next ovulation cycle now! Pls write to me - any words would be helpful?
Lots of Baby dust to everyone who is TTC
<3!
S259

Re: 22 DPO, AF suddenly on CD 37 - Pregnant?

Postby Danaa » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 pm

You will only know for sure if you will take a test.
You might have ovulated later than usual and that caused a late AF ur this is some implantation bleeding or maybe a misscariage,so many maybes.
Cd1 is the day you started a full flow.
How do you calculate your ovulation?!
Ovulation day can only estimated and not exactly calculated.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to News and Announcements