PCOS but TTC for almost 8months

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS but TTC for almost 8months

Postby Saerah16 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 am

Hi, anyone here can answer my confusion? My partner and were ttc since april 2016,since my period was irregular i decided to see an obgyne last May. My OB prescribed me a dupahston on every 16th day after the first day of my period for 10days every month. To cut it short, my MP became regular from June to Oct. My last period was Oct 1-4 and supposed to have my next period last Oct 27-30. But as of this moment, i am 12days late based on my ovulation tracking app (My Calendar). I am experiencing a pelvic pain, my sense of smell became sensitive, and my saliva increases (watery mouth). Are these Symptoms indicate that i am conceiving? I had home pregnancy test on the 9th day of my missed period but it was NEGATIVE. Please help me. Me and my partner really want to have a baby. I am 28y/o. Thank you
Saerah16

Re: PCOS but TTC for almost 8months

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:48 pm

The symptoms do sound promising,if ur period is still late and the hpt is still negative yet should ask for a blood tes.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PCOS but TTC for almost 8months

Postby Saerah16 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks for your response Danaa. ;) I am planning to visit my OB this afternoon. But i'm sure she'll ask me if i already take hpt and if i will tell her yes, maybe she'll ask me to take another hpt after a few days and comeback to see her. :( I'm thinking that maybe i'll be wasting time and money if i see my OB this early. I'm 13days late now and still fingers crossed. :)
Saerah16

Return to News and Announcements