Need To Know About IVF & IUI

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need To Know About IVF & IUI

Postby hollyrose062 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey Friends.....

I,m Holly Rose i want to konw About IVF & IUI......? pLS Help me.....
hollyrose062

Re: Need To Know About IVF & IUI

Postby mark carter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 am

Hi. its nice to see you there. If you are infertile then you are at right place. There are so many people who don't know what to do if a problem comes into their life. IVF and Surrogacy are infertility treatment clinic. Both are useful. These are very successful. More, there is no risk involved. You only have to go to the right place. But there is a bitter reality about some clinics. Lotus is an infertility treatment. But this clinic is very notorious for its work. They have not professional staff. They demand high cost. They don't take care of patients. I hate Lotus for its work. They can not treat you well. Please if you want an infertility treatment then go for an appropriate clinic. Thank you so much!
mark carter
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:04 am

IVF and IUI both are fertility treatments that have proven to be extremely helpful. a lot of couples these days are opting for these treatments. IUI is the first treatment that the doctors usually recommend. After this IVF is the second step. For both the procedures, it is extremely important to visit a doctor who is experienced. Recently I have been reading a lot of negative comments regarding some clinics. Therefore it is essential to first research the clinics. Make sure to check the clinics rate of success. The higher the rate the better it would be. Also, make sure to check the doctors year of expereince. The more experienced the doctor will be the better it is. Good luck to you. I hope you are soon able to get help. Just stay strong! Never give up.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Postby BellaJones » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:04 am

Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear from you. You are at the right place. You must be thinking about one of them. IVF is really an amazing thing. I met a lot of IVF parents. They were all were happy after the success. The trick is to be strong and positive. I wish you good luck too. You can search for everything on the net about it. However please be careful of some clinics. There are places that scam people. l****s and ad**s are some of them. I wish you all good luck. Tae cares and is careful.
BellaJones

Postby aliza_bay » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:54 am

Hello dear. I hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is the worst thing that happens to a woman. It kills a woman from inside. Unfortunately, it is increasing day by day. Only the one know its pain who go through it. It is good that you did not lose hope and tired again. Yes IVF is really a wonderful treatment. You should take it. It is a treatment. Your egg and your husband sperm are fertilized in a laboratory. Then embryos will be transferred to your womb. I have also faced infertility. I took surrogacy at Biotexcom. It is really a good clinic. The team of Biotexcom was going to organize an event . Due to some reason, date and venue has been changed . You will get to know about it soon. You should visit this clinic. It would help you a lot.
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby mark carter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:30 am

Hi. its nice to see you there. If you are infertile then you are at right place. There are so many people who don't know what to do if a problem comes into their life. IVF and Surrogacy are infertility treatment clinic. Both are useful. These are very successful. More, there is no risk involved. You only have to go to the right place. But there is a bitter reality about some clinics. Lotus is an infertility treatment. But this clinic is very notorious for its work. They have not professional staff. They demand high cost. They don't take care of patients. I hate Lotus for its work. They can not treat you well. Please if you want an infertility treatment then go for an appropriate clinic. Thank you so much!
mark carter
Friend

Postby martha j » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am

hello Rose! I hope you are enjoying good health. I am familiar with the problem of infertility as I am infertile too. I heard from many people that the best treatments for infertility are available in Ukraine. It was not feasible for me to fly over there. Then I came to know that one the best clinics in Ukraine, Biotexcom is coming to visit London. Dates will be announced soon. There we can meet some quality consultants. I have heard a lot about their team. And they will provide each and every detail about infertility and its treatment too. Your confusion can also be solved. Maybe you would be able to decide too between IVF and IUI. I am happy as things are falling for me finally. Best of luck to you!
martha j
Friend

Postby natallia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:35 am

mark carter wrote:Hi. its nice to see you there. If you are infertile then you are at right place. There are so many people who don't know what to do if a problem comes into their life. IVF and Surrogacy are infertility treatment clinic. Both are useful. These are very successful. More, there is no risk involved. You only have to go to the right place. But there is a bitter reality about some clinics. Lotus is an infertility treatment. But this clinic is very notorious for its work. They have not professional staff. They demand high cost. They don't take care of patients. I hate Lotus for its work. They can not treat you well. Please if you want an infertility treatment then go for an appropriate clinic. Thank you so much!

I am very sorry to know about your experience. But, I am glad you found a right clinic for her. It is always important to choose a right clinic for yourself. And, I think this clinic is doing great. It is in Europe. The way it handles the infertile patients is really impressive. It does all that is possible to let couples fulfill their dreams. The doctors are really qualified. They do their best to satisfy their patients. Listens to your problem, and, solve your problem is their first priority. I have had my surrogacy from there. I don't regret my decision. They made me a proud mom today. I think everyone must give them a try. They won't let you down.
natallia
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:33 am

Hello, Holly. Basically, IVF is in-vitro fertilization, it means fertilization done in a lab or outside the body. It's a procedure that's opted very commonly. And it has about a 40-50% success rate. As for IUIs well, it has about a 10% success rate. The procedure itself involves transferring specially washed semen directly into the uterus via a thin catheter. These rates are dependent on clinics as well. They vary from clinic to clinic. Good luck to you! The role of a clinic is really important. So make sure you do your research before going for one. P.S avoid Lotus Clinic at all costs. They are a scam! Don't fall for their rates. They are evil!
cindywoolfe

Postby Janeen1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 am

Hello, Holly. How are you? I hope you're alright. I can understand what you're going through. It must be really hard. Infertility is horrible. IUI and IVF are both methods which will help you boost your fertility. All of these comments above have explained it really well. My advice will be that you carefully choose which clinic to go to. I agree with what Cindy has said. She's actually spot on! It's very important to avoid these scam clinics. I had a horrible experience with a clinic called Adonis. Avoid them and you'll be fine! Good luck to you on this journey!
Janeen1
Friend

Postby reginaa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 am

Hello everyone. I am here to share my story on this forum. I am infertile. The reason was depression pills. Please everyone don't ever take depression pills in your life. It really does effect your health. These pills had led me to infertility. I had been trying for 5 years but nothing worked out. After seeing me. My sister suggested me that I should get myself treated. My sister suggested me surrogacy. She referred to me one of the bestest clinics in Europe. Now because of that clinic i am a mother. My baby is very healthy. I reccomend that clinic to everyone for these treatments. Much thanks to this clinic.
reginaa
Friend

Return to News and Announcements