Facebook ttc secret group

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Facebook ttc secret group

Postby AngelMom4 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Message me and friend request me on fb and I'll add you to the group. I'll leave my profile link below. Its secret no one will see anything except members only. There is a lot of helpful ladies.

https://m.facebook.com/labichamayorcaty?ref=bookmarks
AngelMom4

Re: Facebook ttc secret group

Postby Stellamaxwell » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:43 am

Facebook TTC secret group has two main principles in regards to privacy. First, you should have complete control over your information. Second, you should have access to the information other people want to share. Therefore, we give everyone extensive members privacy controls for each network and feature you can edit your privacy settings at any time from the Facebook Privacy page. Also, you have a block list for people you don't like and the option to allow some friends to only see your limited profile.
Stellamaxwell

Postby jimy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:03 pm

hello AngelMom4!!! It’s my first post to your forum. I am a new member. Recently I get a news from the Facebook page that the London event is postponed. What’s the reason behind it? I was so much excited but now all my happiness has been dumped into the dustbin. I want to confirm this news. Do you have any information about it? I don’t know why biotexcom did so. if you get information then please make a post of it. women were so excited to go there but few days before they told about the delay. They said soon they will announce new dates of the event with the updated venue. Well, I am waiting for your reply. Prayers are in favor of happening event as soon as possible. Good wishes.
jimy
Friend

Postby david386 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Secret Facebook groups appear like they must be fairly related. The dissimilarity is that closed group can be seen by the public.
david386

Return to News and Announcements