Pregnancy & Birth Problems Salutations

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Pregnancy & Birth Problems Salutations

Postby James Dyason » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 pm

There are many problems of during the pregnancy involve the mother's health, the baby's health.
Sometimes, diseases or conditions the mother had before she became pregnant can lead to problems of during the pregnancy.
Anyone wants to discuss the problems?
A healthy diet is an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
James Dyason

Re: Pregnancy & Birth Problems Salutations

Postby LucyBrown » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Hey, James! I have suffered from frequent miscarriages. I've never had a problem with conceiving. I would normally conceive within three months of trying but the problem has always been miscarriages. The cause that I have been told is a chromosomal abnormality. I have been suffering from depression for a long time because of this. It was last year when I finally went to a clinic that gave me other options. I've started a procedure and I hope it works out.
LucyBrown

Postby cindywoolfe » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:17 am

Hello, James. How are you? This is a really nice idea. I don't know if this qualifies. But, I've had like two miscarriages. It's been a while, of course. I recently managed to fulfill my dream of having a baby. It was thanks to a surrogate. But, despite maintaining a healthy lifestyle, I suffered from two miscarriages. The timing of the MCs was really weird. Both of them happened in week 15. It was heartbreaking, to be honest. But, the doctors termed the reasons as unexplained. It was quite a difficult time for me.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BettyJames » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:13 am

Hey there James. It's nice to hear from you. You have started a nice thread. I hope you are doing great. pregnancy and motherhood are really complicated. It can be affected by a lot of factors. Not just disease but diet and other conditions also play a role. If a mother is not mentally fit it can be really dangerous. Same goes for physical fitness. TO be a mother you have to be strong in both ways. However, sometimes it's the nature that does some bad stuff. However, we all have to fight it at a point. I wish all the mother good luck.
BettyJames

Return to News and Announcements