The impact of the lady's age

The latest from TwoWeekWait.com

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

The impact of the lady's age

Postby julie_99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:19 am

Another intriguing finding of this investigation was that the advantage of egg yield diminished altogether with propelling female age. The examination demonstrated that to deliver 1 and 2 euploid developing lives, 5 and 14 oocytes would be required at age 34. Anyway, 10 and 24 oocytes would be required at age 38. Henceforth, the more established a lady is the more eggs must be recovered keeping in mind the end goal to build the shot of acquiring an extrachromosomally typical (euploid) developing life
julie_99
Friend

Re: The impact of the lady's age

Postby jennifergrace » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:16 am

Everybody knows that Feminine always wants to look young and they avoid fatal things to eat that can demonstrate beauty. I think the best part for us to maintain beauty and fitness is exercise and seafood. nobody denies benefits of exercise and healthy diet, I also want to look pretty forever.
jennifergrace

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 am

Thank you for providing us with important information. I think age is an important factor. One of the reasons why after 35 TTC becomes an issue. The majority then goes for IVF. However, IVF I believe is a savior for many of them. This helps them get pregnant. I myself am planning to try it again. Hoping for the best.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Xenia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:08 am

Age does have an impact on fertility. Especially, when trying to conceive. There are many alternative methods available, now. You can always opt for them. Even for older women, those things are an option. IVF, in particular, as well as IUIs, can help older woman. I hope this information helps you out!
Xenia

Return to News and Announcements