Trying to keep positive when I feel such pain and sorrow....

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trying to keep positive when I feel such pain and sorrow....

Postby Ruby24 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

Here I am, 12 months of TTC #1. Had a MC in Jan 2011. August was my first month of Clomid and progesterone. Unfortunately this 12th month is another failed cycle. Praying God will give me strength to continue through this journey. My heart feels such sorrow. Seems so unfair that so many deserving woman have such difficulties with getting pregnant. I know God has a perfect plan for all of us. So hard to move forward when you don't know if you will ever get there, to the point of holding a bundle of joy. I trust I will. Praying for peace and comfort....

Baby dust and prayers to all of you.... :wink:
Ruby24
Friend

Postby ilovemybaby » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 pm

You are right. There is a plan for all of us that we need to trust in. But it's hard to trust or have faith in things we don't have any control over. But we still have to. I will pray for you and ask God to bring you the greatest joy in a life (meaning a baby of course).

Remember this is only month 1 of clomid. Keep going. That's all we can do.
ilovemybaby
Friend

Postby Ruby24 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks so much!! God bless you on your journey....
Ruby24
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests