CRISIS! in udder desperation :(

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CRISIS! in udder desperation :(

Postby desperatetobeamommy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 pm

PLEASE everyone stop what you are doing and say a prayer for me!

here's the low down on my story been TTC for going on 16 months. Had chemical pregnancy month before TTC. Started Femara at 12 months. Started seeing RE at 13 months. No success.

Does anyone else's insurance not cover their treatments?! I have a $1500 deductible so my insurance wont pay crap until i meet that! RE office called today and said i owed $760 and had to pay before seeing me again! We are going through a rough spot financially because my husbands job has been very slow over the past 2 months. I'm pretty much trying to support us on a $200 a month paycheck until his work speeds up again. He is a landscaper and owns a company with his brothers. Sometimes the work is great sometimes its not. They have some big jobs coming very soon but like i said its been nearly 2 months since he's gotten a paycheck!
I'm telling you this because we can not afford to pay the balance at this time. DH hasnt been very supportive of the whole baby making thing and its been REALLY hard on me!!! I told him what the RE office told me and he flipped out!! He said hes not paying a penny of it and if i want to go i'll just have to save up my own money to pay it off! He threw things and really just had a tantrum about the whole thing and kicked me out! I packed up some things and went to my parents house where i am now. When i was leaving he told me he didnt want me to leave but i honestly just cant be around him right now. We have been married 4 years and i'm just honestly fed up with his lazyness! He's had his job for 5 years and let me tell you, we are getting nowhere fast! We even have to live at his parents house because he cant afford to get us a place. My family wants to help us out but before they will they want to see some initiative from my DH. There are plenty of other jobs out there but he refuses to even look. Am i terrible person for being so fed up with him?? Should i be more patient?? I feel like i've given him all the time in the world. Heck, its been 4 years!!!!! I just cant do it anymore. I need to have a family! I need us to be on our own!!! We've fought over this for years but this is the last straw for me. Does he really have to be so selfish and deny me a baby?! A LIFE?! I'm going to stay over here for a while and think about things. I love my stinkin husband, thats why this is so hard!!!! I'm sorry I had to vent! I am over here alone right now and i HAD to get this off my chest. Please please please please pray for me!! pray for him!! thank you for listening, whoever may be reading this!! Now going to look up some therapists that we can talk to if he will agree to it. I dont want to give up on us :(
desperatetobeamommy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby miracleshappen » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi. I have read your post. I am sorry you are going through such tough times right now. You are not alone. Jesus is with you. The Lord will carry you through this. Believe and pray. You are in my prayers. God bless you.
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby desperatetobeamommy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 am

thank you so much!!! I know He will carry me through this. I've been praying hard on it! I have faith things will turn out for the best, i just need the strength to get there. thank you again for the prayers! I appreciate it more than you know!
desperatetobeamommy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyCakes2010 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:03 pm

:praying: Thinking of you
DS-5
DD-2.5
DD-1

here to cheer! :-)

My Ovulation Chart
BabyCakes2010
Girlfriend