Please pray for my nephew.

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please pray for my nephew.

Postby MandyPeralta » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Please pray for my beautiful nephew Jullian who is 3 1/2. In July my my sister learned he was being molested by his own Dad. She immediately called Child Services and visitation was stopped. My nephew was interviewed and asked if he was touched on his penis he said yes. Then they asked who did it and he said he does not want to talk about it. The social worker said there will be a second interview she will be in touch. My sister called her and she said oh I closed the case because he would not say who it was. Now the father is requesting visitation and a lot more visitation. They have court tomorrow. My sister is requesting a continuance so he can get personal medical treatment. But of course Jullians dr cant see him till Friday, court thurs. Please pray for the continuance, and justice, and for the healing of my nephew. Thanks so much!
Many Blessings!
<3 Mandy[/url]
Me:27
DH:24
Married my soul mate May 25, 2011

Image<br /><br />
MandyPeralta
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MandyPeralta » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

end result: judge said 6 month continuance for investigation WITH NO VISITATION not even supervised. :jump: :jump: :ptl:
Me:27
DH:24
Married my soul mate May 25, 2011

Image<br /><br />
MandyPeralta
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby orionslight » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:37 pm

i know i am way late to this party but WOOT for the end result!!! may God be with little julian and your sister, and help him get thru this sad situation
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests