TTC #1 in need of prayer

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1 in need of prayer

Postby LovelyLauran » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi everyone my name is Lauran.
I'm just hoping to have some extra prayers sent up for a :bfp: . Me and my husband have been trying on and off for a year now. I thought that it would just happen and it hasn't :( . Well I have been having a lot of symptoms this cycle. I really don't want to trust my symptoms b/c now it seems like its all in my head when I think I am PG. Also I have crazy irregular cycle so its normal for me to miss a period. I have been to my doctor for fertility testing and he says I have mild PCOS. He says that I could get on clomid and get pregnant fine. I would like to do it naturally. But getting a little discouraged now since it has been a year and nothing happening at all. Well anyway I'm going to test after thanksgiving if AF doesn't come. Next month I'm starting the whole charting and opk's. Hopefully I won't have to do any of that and get my :bfp: . Any comments or tips are welcome and much needed cause I'm just starting my research on charting and opk's. Thanks in advance for prayer its much needed.
Me (Lauran):26 DH: 27
2 Fur babies MiMi & Armani
TTC since 2010 awaiting our Rainbow Baby

:angel: 7/14/14 @ 6 wks MC naturally on 7/29/14
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby miracleshappen » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Prayers sent. Keep your head up. :)
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LovelyLauran » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you so much! Have a blessed week :)
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Laura1321 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Lauran, prayers have been sent your way. Best of luck to you. I am irregular with my cycles too so I totally know how you feel.
Laura1321
Friend

Postby LovelyLauran » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it I'm taking a test in the morning.... I have a feeling but I have had a feeling before and have been wrong. So I'm giving it to god and relax as much as I can. I thank you so much for the support. Thank you.... blessings to you.

:praying: for my :bfp: tomorrow
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Laura1321 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you for your blessings as well, I really appreciate it. I'll be testing tomorrow morning too. Keep us posted. :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
Laura1321
Friend

Postby LovelyLauran » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Let me know as well what your outcome is :)

:babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb:

I will be :praying: for you as well tonight

Thanks for helping me remember that i'm not alone
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Laura1321 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 am

Hi Lauran,
Did you test? I did and I got a very, very faint BFP. My husband checked the test first as I had let it sit there for about 5-7 minutes and went to get ready for work. It almost makes me think that I'm just seeing things but I'm going to do another test in 2 days again and I hope that the second line is darker before we tell our families and friends. AF didn't show up. Praise God. Thank you for your prayers, Lauran. Baby dust to you. :)
Laura1321
Friend

Postby LovelyLauran » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:13 am

Yayyyyyy that's so exciting I'm so happy for you! I tested this morning and :bfn: but its okay I know that god will bless me with a little one soon enough I'm standing by faith. But I'm so happy for you and your husband that's so awesome! I'm so glad that he heard my prayers about you. I hope you have a blessed week and I will be praying for you to have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Stay in touch :)
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LovelyLauran » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 am

Now I'm just hoping my period would just come so that I can start over and actually start charting. Have a great thanksgiving by the way. I'm so happy one of us got our :bfp: :)
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Laura1321 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 am

Aww no!! :( I'm so sorry. I know how discouraging it is to see a BFN. I'll continue to pray for you. By the way is this your first month trying to conceive? For my husband and I, it's our third month trying to conceive #1 as well.

Hopefully AF shows her ugly face soon. Hope you can make a Christmas announcement next month.

Thank you again. And happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Laura1321
Friend

Postby Laura1321 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 am

Sorry I just read in your first post that you and DH have been trying for a year on and off. Wow. Keep the faith and don't give up yet ok?
Laura1321
Friend

Postby LovelyLauran » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey Laura how is your pregnancy going? I hope all is well have a blessed week. AF finally left so I'm back to the drawing board hopefully this is my cycle for a :bfp: I'm on cd 8 last cycle I went all the way to cd 48 before af wanted to show up hopefully I get my :bfp: And she doesn't show for 9 month :) I wanted to thank you for your prayers again they were really appreciated. Happy holidays!

LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Praying!

Postby Holly2102 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:18 am

Hi Lauran! My name is Holly and I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! My husband and I have also been ttc off and on for the last year and I have EXTREMLY irrigular cycles also. After I stopped birth control pills it took me 4 months to have a a period again, my cycle has ranged from 37 to 62 days. The first 2 cycles were the really long ones but since the last the 3 have been 37 to 44 days so I am hoping it just took me a while to get regulated. Since it took me so long to start my period I am now just on my 6th cycle in the last year. I am 2 dpo on this cycle so here is to hoping I get BFP this time! But I wanted to let you know you are definantly in my prayers! Good Luck and God bless!

Holly
Holly2102

Postby LovelyLauran » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Thank you so much!!!! I will also be praying for you as well Holly I know how hard it can be at times... I'm waiting to O so hopefully god will bless me this month and I get a early Jan. BFP :) ... But again I just wanted to say thank you

LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests