TTC #1 with military husband!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #1 with military husband!

Postby BabyWishes3 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey everyone! I'm 11dpo and waiting to test on Wednesday! my DH is military and he leaves in January for 3 and a half months to go to training in Georgia and we are really really hoping to conceive number one before January! (long shot we know!) But I also know that prayer is powerful and can work miracles. We are asking for your prayers that the lord will bless us with a bfp before my hubby leaves me for three and a half months! God is a gracious, wonderful God and he says "ask and you shall receive" :)
Baby dust to all!
<3[/b][/list]
BabyWishes3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby northernmainemom » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 am

I am def praying for you. Its so hard to have DH's that are not home every night or have to leave for extended periods of time. My DH just got back a year ago from an 18 month detail/deployment. Now he is home more, but its still hard with him working split shifts and random week details. Last cycle I thought I o'd and he had been gone for a day and didnt come back for 6 days. (notice the long period of no BD'ing around CD 12- 13- 14- 15. I am praying for you and your husband for a BFP and if it doesnt happen before January, I am praying you peace with acceptance and relaxation so that when he gets home your body will refreshed and really ready to BD for a BFP that month!!!!
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/398fb9">My Ovulation Chart</a>

northernmainemom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lidi19 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am

Prayed for you :wink: My husband is military too so I totally understand how you feel. Hoping you get a :bfp: this month!

xoxo and babydust!
" width="0" height="0" alt="User avatar" />
Lidi19
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests