Prayer def needed

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayer def needed

Postby Godissogoodallthetime » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:18 am

I feel SOOO blessed to have found this website where there is a prayer section! That is AMAZING! Hubby and I are really trying to trust God in this and wait for his timing, though my patience is something I clearly need to work on.

If you all could pray for me to be encouraged and not lose heart, that would be much appreciated. We've been TTC since April and not preventing since last Feb. I felt really hopeful in the beginning but after a fews months of this I guess I just started to think negative like what if I can't have kids, or what if I don't deserve kids and God is punishing me for something. I know these are lies but I can't help but think them.

And then I'm faced with the dilema: should I keep trying as hard and take the next step for fertility treatments or should I keep trusting? Should I try hard with the ovulation sticks more or should I just take a few months off and start having fun w casually trying again.

Most women I know who are preg said they weren't even trying or thinking about it and it just happened. Anyway, I'm sure you know how I feel and this is the first place I feel like I can really be honest <3 you all!
Godissogoodallthetime
Friend

Postby BabyWishes3 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm

You are definitely in my prayers! I think you should do what you heart tells you to do. If you are ready to take that next jump in getting extra help then by all means dive in and be prepared for God to work in your life. If you feel like you want to take a "break" then that is.totally up to you and your hubby! It's all about you and your trying to conceive journey! I'll pray for you!!! :)
BabyWishes3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests