PRAYER FOR MY BFP NEEDED!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PRAYER FOR MY BFP NEEDED!

Postby roxcb » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 am

HELLO EVERYONE,
IT'S MY FIRST TIME ON THE WEBPAGE, AND GREAT TO READ SO MANY BFP STORIES.
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. i have diminished ovarian reserve, and i'm 35 years old now. I've been through 5 ivfs, only my first ivf we were able to go all the way to transfer but it didn't work. all the other ivfs were canceled because of poor stimulation, or abnormal fertilization. So here we are, trying ivf with donor eggs for the first time, after a year of deciding to go through with donor eggs. I thought it was a sure thing, donor eggs, but i'm soooo scared. at 9 days past transfer, at night, i had my first signs of very light blood. then again 10 days past transfer, a little more. I have cramps on and off, just sooo worried this won't' work. Please pray for us, we need good vibes and lots of prayer. I would love this to work, and finally start our family. it was hard enough giving up on my own eggs, now just waiting for the results it's just so nerve recking. I have no sore boobs, which i have read that many people feel, i had that my first time with ivf with my own eggs, but not now. only on and off cramps, and this light blood which i don't know what to think. i go in on friday for my pregnancy test. please pray for us!
roxcb

Postby cruzitosmami » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:12 am

I will pray for you. I read online that a study was done with over 200people who were ask to prayer for random people around the world in order to help them with conceiving. this went on for a month. the group that was being prayed for had an over 50% rate of being able to conceive proving that prayer works! Please pray for me as well as i am trying to have my second child and my attempts have turned up fruitless :(

keep me posted
cruzitosmami

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests