Prayers for peace

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayers for peace

Postby maddy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 am

I know there is not alot of traffic through here and I feel kinda weird about asking for prayers for myself. I am not asking for prayers for a positive pregnancy test. After 6 years I am thinking its just not meant to be. But I am asking for prayers to come to peace with that. I am trying to let go and I know I should just quit coming to ttc forums but its a habit 6 years in the making. I just want to let this go and quit hurting. I dont want to hear anymore that I need to just have hope and it will happen. It hurts me to read that. I just would like a few prayers/thoughts on having peace with letting this all go. I could use a little help right about now. :cry:
maddy

Postby Ashlynsmama » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm

There must be a plan for you. When you let go, you will find out what it is. Best wishes....
Ashlynsmama

Postby maddy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you ashlynsmama! I have been feeling a little better lately. I am gonna keep praying for peace with whatever life has planned for me. That seems to be working for me lately!
maddy

Postby Cartersnum1 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 am

Im so sorry sweetie. I hope you can find peace. Prayers for you<3
Me 30 DF 31 DD born Sept 11 2008

Cartersnum1

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests