Please pray for me

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please pray for me

Postby LovelyLauran » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 am

So my doctor just thinks I'm not ovulating at all. He said whenever I'm ready he will put me on clomid. I don't want to do fertility meds just yet and I totally know prayer works. I was diagnosed with Mild PCOS. Ovulation is much needed when you are trying to concieve. So please send out extra prayers so that I start to ovulate and that my womb is functioning properly. I would love a New Years or Jan. :bfp:. I know its all in gods time so I guess I just want prayer on ovulation and that when I do conceive that I will have a Healthy 9 months and a Healthy Baby or Babies :). Thank you so much I hope you all have a blessed week, Holiday and New Years!!!! I really do appreciate any prayers that are sent i'm so gracious.
Me (Lauran):26 DH: 27
2 Fur babies MiMi & Armani
TTC since 2010 awaiting our Rainbow Baby

:angel: 7/14/14 @ 6 wks MC naturally on 7/29/14
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby miracleshappen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Lauren, you are right to keep your faith in God. He will answer your prayers in His time. I will pray with you for a positive pregnancy test and a healthy pregnancy.
God bless
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BlackAngelPlayah » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 pm

We all need a little prayer sometimes. :) I pray you get your BFP really soon! :babydustg:

Jen :babydustg:
Image Image Image Image
http://TheBabyChronicles-BlackAngel.blogspot.com

Me: 36, Super irregular cycles, possible PCOS
DH: 57, Recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer :( , Has Chosen watchful waiting
TTC #1 :baby:
BlackAngelPlayah
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests