Praying my bfp will come this week.. Long

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Praying my bfp will come this week.. Long

Postby Somebirdy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I have prayed for this for 8 years just about, and this cycle caught me off guard. I had given up hope of it ever happening, even though I know God can make it happen if he wants. I was trying to concentrate on deciding what adoption programs to look into.

For what ever unconcious reason I suddenly gave up both caffiene and the occasional alcoholic beverage. I noticed my eating habits shifted as well. A few days after I ovulated, I noticed a glob of yellowish ewcm whith a tiny thread of red in it, like I had gotten with my last pg a few dpo. I thought it interesting but figured it was nothing. A few days after that the hot flashes kicked in, and I became a bit aloof, often distracted. This is when I started thinking that maybe something was up. I went from the one who was always freezing in bed at night to the one that was kicking off the blankets.

On the way back home from church to get something I had forhotten, I begged God for a sign. A fairly specific one. And when I got home, that sign was fulfilled. I tried to explain it away, but have continued to pray that it was true. My symptoms increased over the next week, my back hurt like crazy, the smell of cookies made me gag, my cp went high, nether regions became much more full feeling (dh is really enjoying BD right now!). I started having heart palpatations, and felt constantly dehydrated. One of the nights(around 12dpo) I had really strong pressure cramps that I almost had to breath through. Even then I was just so sure I was pg that I actually had to keep talking myself out of it, just in case. But minutes later I would be thinking again of what we would do, and tell people. Then I missed my period. I am now over a week late, but getting bfn still. My symptoms continue (backache, lotiony cm, headache, blue veins around my areolas, etc). I sob so hard at the thought of this not being the miracle that I have prayed so hard for. I have not told hubby about it all yet, as I had hoped to surprise him with a bfp for Christmas. Only my bff knows. I will tell him tonight when he gets home.

Please, please pray for me? I know God's timing is perfect, and maybe he has a different plan for us, so if this is not meant to be, I will need his strength and comfort.
Praying for miracle baby #6 to come into our lives.

AF has arrived cd 57, 43dpo. Most likely had 2 luteal cysts.

My chart

Somebirdy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Somebirdy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am

The symptoms continue to develope and im now 3 weeks late almost, but still bfm. Dr said she will do another beta in 2 weeks if no period. Im so upset and confused. I just want to puke. :(
Praying for miracle baby #6 to come into our lives.

AF has arrived cd 57, 43dpo. Most likely had 2 luteal cysts.

My chart

Somebirdy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby orionslight » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

i am sorry you are going thru this. i cannt imagine your frustration, i will keep you in my t&p
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests