Praying for guidance....

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Praying for guidance....

Postby hopeful41 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 am

I was at a craft fair in November and I saw a plate that had been painted with a cross and the words "with God all things are possible.....not easy" across it. How true that is.

I just found out this week that my egg quality is bad. My RE is strongly suggesting IVF, which is something I never thought I would even consider. We did just do a final IUI yesterday, so there's still a chance (although slim) of a BFP this cycle. Please pray for myself and DH for guidance on what to do from here, either moving on to IVF or finding peace with ending our TTC journey. :praying:
<div><em>Hopeful41</em></div>

Me - 36
DH - 35
High FSH
Chemical pregnancy July 2009
Just seeing what happens naturally.....
hopeful41
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby believer2012 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Sending prayers up for you and yoyur DH! God is so good and He is in control even when we feel things are just too hard. He promised that He would never leave or forsake us. He loves you and will show you what His will is.
believer2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TDarrow » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 am

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding". Loads and loads of babydust to you. God Bless!!!
Me: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: Born 11-10-04 BF'd for 7 months
DS#2: Born 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests