Prayers please!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayers please!

Postby AlishaAnn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 am

God is my motivation for everything and I trust that He works everything out for the good of those who love Him. With that said I have been ttc for what feels like forever but in reality been ttc for 3 years. I try and stay motivated and I often pray that this will be the time when it actually happens but always ends in disappointment. I did get pregnant after 1 1/2 years of trying but that ended in mc add another 1 1/2 years and here I am with empty arms and a broken heart. Its hard not to wonder if its ever going to happen or if God will ever bless me with a child of my own which brings me to my prayer request....Please pray that this will happen for me. I do have faith that it will but some extra prayers sure cant hurt.
AlishaAnn
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby miracleshappen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi AlishaAnn. I understand where you are coming from and have said a prayer for you. My last child took me 3 1/2 years before I gave it all to God and finally found myself pregnant after so long. Keep the faith.
God bless.
miracleshappen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests