horrible day...need prayer

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

horrible day...need prayer

Postby StocktonMommy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 pm

By 8am my car was broke down (1+ hours from home). Blessed enough to make it home safely around 1pm. Now I have horrible cramps and af has shown up this afternoon. We thought we had figured out what was wrong with the car...a $20 part was needed...but labor makes it $350. However, when my hubby got to work he called and said the car is worse then we thought! It is not in the budget to replace this car until May! I don't know what we are going to do. We only have one car and can't afford an expensive repair right now! Please be praying that it's two simple fixes and not a major problem. And that God provides the funds for the repair! It will take an act of God to be able to afford a major repair!
StocktonMommy

Postby believer2012 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:35 pm

praying for you! God promised that He will provide our every need, and He will!
believer2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby aspire4BFP » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 am

praying, I agree with PP, HE will! Ask and you shall recieve, if you have faith in him.
ME-26(Kristina)
DH-26
almost 11 years together
2004 NT/NP
2006/7 clomid && DH analysis GREAT.
2008-10 few rounds of clomid. not consistent
2011 back in full swing-WE want a family!!
--10-2011 metformin,provera, clomid 50 mg5-9
11-3-11 U/S-negative for O, another dose clomid CD12-16 at 100mg per doc.
11/12-2011-provera, Femera 2.5, metforminCD13-17 5mg femera = nagative O
1-2012 met,BC then onto injections next cycle, FX and praying for O!
1/2-2012 met+injections+ovidrelle(sp)=BF?
http://aspire4bfpttcjourney.blogspot.com
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/379512">My Ovulation Chart</a>
aspire4BFP
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby StocktonMommy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks everybody, it has def been a rough couple of days. Turned out our car was way worse then we thought! Needed a new radiator, water pump, etc, oh and we cracked the engine block. The killer is the we only owed 2 more payments on it and it would have been payed off. We ended up having to put down a down payment and getting a new (used) car. It's a nice car though. AF didn't show up until yesterday morning. Thought she was coming a few days ago but I was wrong. It's the very first time I have been late with out being pregnant :cry: And to top it all off my hubby has messed up his knee (again) and may need to finally have a replacement done. He spent 6 months off last year with the same knee....so it's been kinda crazy around here.

I trust Jesus completely and am keeping my eyes open to what he will do with all of this junk.
StocktonMommy

Postby HBosserman » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 am

its amazing how God works things out! saying a prayer that things start to look up!
HBosserman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests