Prayers for my Best Friend & her husband...

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayers for my Best Friend & her husband...

Postby Crissi » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Well with everything I've gone through on my own was stressful enough for this week... but hey God thought it wasn't enough for me. Wednesday my best friend whom was pregnant with twins called me up to let me know they were going to bring her in early to deliver the babies. She and I are literally like sisters. I can't express the happiness of FINALLY getting to see my two new nephews! She tells me that Friday will be the big day. Friday comes around and Im up at the crack of dawn to greet her at the hospital. She's laying there laughing... her big ol belly moving around while she sits there which naturally just made me smile because its such a beautiful site. Then it all just stopped. Dr went to hook up her monitors to prep her for her C-Section and there was only one heartbeat instead of 2. My heart stopped and so didn't my breath.... 37 weeks and 2 days along... ultrasound the day before and everything was fine... One of my biggest nightmares came true. I am still trying to wrap my head around it. I just don't understand it... for the life of me I just can't understand it. His beautiful little face will forever be imprinted on my heart and soul.
Im trying to stay strong for my best friend, her husband and his brother who survived but it is so dang hard. It makes me even more nervous to have my own. I know over time the pain will ease up but my heart is just so utterly broken for all of them.
I ask that EVERYONE please pray for them that their hearts will grow strong during this tragic time and that the pain will ease for them.

Rest in Peace Thomas you sweet angel.... Auntie will forever love and miss you.
DH- Age 35 - MFI
DX- Age 35 - One Tied fallopian tube and one open fallopian tube attached to lazy ovary, Endometriosis & Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (controlled)
Tubal Ligation: Feb. 2006
Tubal Reversal: Jan 2012
DD- May 2000
DS- June 2002
DS- Feb. 2006
Currently TTC #4
IVF# 1 - 7/29 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS - Freeze All 3 Embryos
FET# 1 - 10/27 - 2 Embryos Transferred - In TWW now
Crissi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby orionslight » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

i am obviously very late to the game, but i will say a prayer for this little angel and his family. so so sorry to hear of this
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests