End of the ropes

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

End of the ropes

Postby Hottie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

Hi! I just found out that the last 6 months of fertility treatment in which I received may not be covered by my health insurance. They stopped paying in January. I am so worried. I've had over six months worth of office visits, over 12 ultrasounds that I may have to 'repay'. The medical biller in my RE office says that she isn't going to put the claims through or notify the insurance from previous visits. but by law, she can not bill my insurance any further for the treatments ive been receiving. I guess it would be considered fraud. So, if this Iui doesn't work tomorrow I'd have to come up with 1,000 per month for Iui treatment. I just don't have that kind of money. I can barely make ends meet as it is. My bf is willing to do this one Iui and that's it. I'm so scared this won't work. Please pray for us! Thanks! God bless...

I'm also discouraged bc I only had one large follicle (22mm)produced by clomid. In previous cycles I had 2 to 3. Doc seems to think 'I just need one'. What am I going to do? I'm losing hope. It's been 7 yrs trying with my ex husband and now 2 years with my bf
Hottie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dma2009 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Hottie- I am praying for you. If it makes you feel better- I only had one 25 mm follicle for my IUI, and I am now 4 weeks pregnant. It just takes one. God Bless!
My Ovulation Chart

Optimistically due 12/5!
Beta #1: 14dpo: 70 HCG, progsterone: 36.3
Beta #2: 16 dpo: 205 HCG (doubling time 30.96 hours)
Beta #3: 19 dpo: 780 HCG, (doubling time 37.03 hours)
dma2009
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Thanks

Postby Hottie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks I cry as I read your post. I've been through so much. We both are starting to feel like a science experiment. I'm sure many other women on here are going through the same thing. How many iui's did it take for you? Did you Bd after Iui? This has taken So much energy out of us that making love has become a chore. Il be Lucky to get him to baby dance after giving a sample for Iui! Probably won't happen if you know what I mean. I'm not sure what's happened since ttc but my sex drive gone up and his down. Ive tried everything to get him interested. And there are times he still turns me down.
Hottie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

It does help to hear

Postby Hottie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 pm

It does help to hear that you only had one too!
Hottie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests