Believing in Prayer

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Believing in Prayer

Postby believer2012 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

It's been 9 months since our missed mc and we have been trying ever since, and in feb we had a chemical pregnancy, so it has been a very hard journey! This month our dr put me on chlomid, and progesterone for the first time ever and this was after we prayed that God would show our dr what to do to help us get pregnant and stay that way. So we feel God has worked all of this out for us and will not abandon us now and will bless us with our BFP this cycle. We put our trust and faith in him fully because He is the creator of life! I am 1dpo, so please join me in prayer that we will receive our miracle this cycle! Thank you and God Bless! Happy Easter....He is risen!
Me 28
DH 29
m/c at 14 wks 8-4-11
ttc #1
believer2012
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SimoneTTC » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 am

Good luck to you and "Happy Easter - He is Risen!"

I will pray for you for sure.

I o'd this morning (I am in UK).
SimoneTTC

Postby worshiphisname » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am

He is risen indeed! I will certainly pray for you and ask that you pray for my DH and I as well. God has been so good to us and I truly believe that God's timing is perfect, even when it doesn't match up with mine. I just keep thanking Him for all He has done and praying that He will prepare us for a little miracle.
worshiphisname
Friend

re:

Postby brownhairedmom » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 am

each and every ttw lady crying out to God to fill a barren womb is in my prayers. I am in agreement and with the agreement of the other ladies. Where two or more AGREE as touching any ONE thing it shall be done.
My Ovulation Chart

DS1 9/1998 DS2 5/2011
ImageImage
brownhairedmom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests