could really use prayers and maybe a friend...

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

could really use prayers and maybe a friend...

Postby CrissyCole » Wed May 23, 2012 6:14 pm

ATM i am 8-9 dpo and really having a hard time... im so nervous that ill get another :bfn: and not be able to cope, we've been trying for so long and this is our 3rd medicated cycle and I've had some symptoms.. but im trying not to get my hopes up too high, i think the worse part is i feel so alone in this, i mean some of my friends and family know we are ttc but honestly who really wants to hear me talking about it, at this point im not even talking to dh about it much, i want so badly to take a hpt but im trying to hold off till im actually late, honestly i don't know if i can go through this another month plz pray its our month to be blessed with a lil bundle of our own thanks :-)[/quote]
Me: 25
Dh: 47 and perfect
Ttc since November 2009
Recently dx w/ pcos and diabetes
Metformen 500mg twice a daY
March 2012-clomid 100mg days 5-9 BFN
April. 2012- clomid 100mg days 5-9 BFN
May, 2012- clomid 150mg days 3-7 BF?....
CrissyCole
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KJ511 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm

I am praying for you Crissy! I would also like to share an encouraging Clomid story with you. My SIL went off BC last May and never even had a period, so her doc put her on Clomid in November. Nothing that month, so she started temping the next month and realized she wasn't O'ing. Doc bumped her up to the next dosage, she O'd, and that was the month she got PG--her third month on Clomid! So I am praying that you have similar success. Keep us posted on how things go!!! :praying:
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31
DD-1 (8/28/12)
KJ511
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CrissyCole » Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you :-) that is very encouraging, i pray third times the charm for me too!
CrissyCole
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CrissyCole » Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 am

Just thought id stop by with an update... woke up this morning and just had to poas and..... :bfp: still in shock! Showed dh and he couldn't believe it! He ran out and bought a digital test and sure enough "pregnant"!!!! Thank God!!! With our him this would be impossible!!!
CrissyCole
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KJ511 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 am

Ahhhhh! Crissy, that is SO AWESOME!!! God is so good! It's awesome that you got a positive on a digi this early too! So excited for you!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31
DD-1 (8/28/12)
KJ511
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CrissyCole » Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

:jump: :jump: :jump: me too! Lol God is amazing! I couldn't believe i got a pcos on a digital either! Im so excited, i still can't believe it! Have picked up the hpt about 30 times already today lol!!!
CrissyCole
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests