Please pray for me to gain strength, understanding and a BFP

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please pray for me to gain strength, understanding and a BFP

Postby IGotaBabyAngel » Fri May 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Asking for everyone to please ask a special pray for me. May 5, 2012 marked two years that my daughter left this earth and got her wings. This year was so hard for me, last year wasn't as hard on me as this year was! I need strength, I thought I had dealt with the pain from the loss but obviously I didn't.... We didn't go into TTC with hopes of replacing our Angel, but only because we both felt we were ready for this journey. Now everytime I don't see the 2nd line i get really devasted, like ill never be able to have a family again, I just ask for a pray of specialty that I may be blessed with another blessing from above
!! and I will do the same that ya'll beautiful women are blessed with your :bfp: !
IGotaBabyAngel
Friend

Postby Going4two » Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Words can't express how sorry I am to hear your story and how hopeful I am that you get a BFF soon. I can't imagine what it feels like to lose your child. I wish you the best and you are in my prayers.
<div><br /></div>
Going4two

Postby IGotaBabyAngel » Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 pm

thank you I really do appreciate it. I know in due time I will have my blessing, but I am human and humans can become impatient.
IGotaBabyAngel
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests