Just needing a lil strength:)

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Just needing a lil strength:)

Postby babybells » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 pm

So me and DH have been trying for a year to conceive. Every since this past January, hardcore trying. Opks, vitamins, the works. BDing at the PERFECT times, and still nothing. I have stayed pretty strong through all of this. I kinda have got bummed out obviously, but DH is so supportive, saying, its just not our time yet. He always tries to make me feel better. It is impossible for me to "not try" cuz I have always wanted to be a momma. I had a friend tell me today that she was pregnant. They had been trying for 4 or 5 months. Of course Im happy for her, but as I left, my jealousy kicked in and I started to cry. I really dont wanna seem selfish, but, its hard. I have no prior children, and we have no idea if anythings wrong, but I always get my positive ovulation test. My cycles are kind of sporadic. going between 30-38 days. But always seem normal. I dont really get the chance to talk to anyone about it, cuz everyone just says, quit stressing, and it makes soooo mad! This community is awesome, and all the ladies are so supportive of one another. You guys seem super awesome. Prayer seems very strong here. God bless you ladies!!
babybells
Friend

Postby orionslight » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 am

i will pray for you
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zuty » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 am

i will pray for you too. May God wrap you in His arms and never let go.. Stay strong. :praying:
Me 29 - DH36
Married 10 September 2011
09-10-2012 - DD
16-01-2014 - ??

Surprise Baby nr 2
Zuty
Friend

Postby babybells » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Awww thanks guys! You guys are so awesome!! I really appreciate that more than you will ever know!! I always pray for all you ladies too!!!
babybells
Friend

I know how you feel

Postby dove0813 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

I know how you feel, my hubby and i are TTC baby #1, and were in our 30's, and i can't tell you how many times i've cried or felt left out cuz i'm not a mommy yet and here i am almost 33...But God tells me to have hope, when i start to feel down, so i'm here to send a smile your way! :)
or maybe two :) :) lol

I pray that God will bless you with a beautiful, healthy baby that will give you so much joy that you'll forget about your former sadness.
dove0813

Postby babybells » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

Awww thank you guys so much. All of the support really means the world to me. I will keep my head up and send my prayers out to each of you ladies as well. It all means so much to me that I can come here and poor my heart out! lol!! Thank you once again!!! :D
babybells
Friend

Postby orionslight » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 am

babybells, how are you doing??
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babybells » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello there orionslight!! I am doing the best I can. Waiting to ovulate now as we speak. This is our 14th month trying. Some days are better than others. Still hoping and praying for that bfp this month. My cycles have been a lil weird. I have been taking vitex for about 4 months to help elevate them and not sure its working to my advantage. I always ovulate. Just never catch the egg :( How are you doing??
babybells
Friend

praying for you.

Postby all-cried-out » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I'll be praying for you too, I totally understand, I have done the exact same things when friends of mine have announced their pregnancies too. It not that you begruge them their happiness, but it is hard not to feel sad that your still waiting.
Believe me, you are not mean or selfish, it doesnt make you a horrid person.
we know and understand and god does too, and he loves you. xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babybells » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks all-cried-out!! It is hard. I try so hard not to be selfish about it. I just envy all the women out there that get their little miracles and I am still trying for mine. Its just jealousy i guess lol. How are you doing?
babybells
Friend

Postby all-cried-out » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 am

Im good at the moment thank you, I seem strangely relaxed this month, A friend of mine gave birth yesterday and I actually congratulated her without any "it should be me" hangover, I was very impressed with myself, Although I havent quite got around to visiting another friend who is 32 weeks pregnant with her 6th child, the second one she has had during the time I have been ttc. :cry:
Am on the first round of clomid 100mg this month, I took it for a while 3 years ago with no success and it made me so crazy it couldnt bare it any more and stopped. But now im ready to try it again and am praying daily that i dont become Nutty again and alienate my DH and the rest f the family in the proccess, lol. xxx
How all goes well for you this month. praying for yur BFP. x
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babybells » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 am

O wow!! So you have been ttc for a very very long time!! Strong lady!!! God must have a great gift in store for you!!
You say you are on clomid again? Do you not ovulate on your own?? everyone insists that I try that but I dont see a need if I am ovulating on my own??? I do take lots of vitamins and stock pile my opks. my dh keeps my head up. he is always telling me, we will be blessed soon. Its just not our time yet. He is such a blessing for me!! He lets me cry on him when I need too!!
I do hope that you get your bfp soon. Seems you have had a long wrong. And I know that God can see that!! Sticky baby dust/vibes/hugs/everythingyou need to get that bfp!!!! I will be praying for you!!! ;)
babybells
Friend

Postby all-cried-out » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 am

Thanks babybells.
No i dont ovulate on my own, and weve been trying for ages but just like you I know that god has his reasons for the wait, and actually there have been one or two events over the years that have made me think he was right to hold back for a while. (didnt at the time, but hindsight, he was right, lol).
As far as im aware if you are ovulating on your own then make sure that clomid is suggested by a professional because clomid can make cm more hostile and therefore if its not really neccessary it could actually make conception harder, but dont quote me on that coz im not possitive of my facts. lol :mrgreen:
Love and prayers to you. xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orionslight » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 am

babybells- i used fertilitea, royal jelly and this fertility tincture that they sell at the natural food store here. i feel like it really helped me, i used it last time to ttc my baby also. i will keep praying for you!! cant wait til you get your bfp!
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Just needing a lil strength:)

Postby urwithnitin02 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:04 am

i will pray among god.. may god bless u with lots of strength :)
urwithnitin02
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests