strangest thing...but finally gave me the hope I needed...

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

strangest thing...but finally gave me the hope I needed...

Postby foxj3730 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm

I wasnt sure exactly where to put this but I do believe in god and spirits so here it is...

After about a year and half (three month of being able to even try) of waiting I got my BFP! about three days ago. But I have been very scared and worried that I am going to MC so I haven`t wanted to tell anyone close to me (I am high risk due to fibriods) but I wanted so badly to be able to but just couldn't.
So today my best friend since fifth grade called me out of the blue ( it's been four months since I have talked to her) The first thing she said to me was are you pregnant?...(she didnt know we were even trying) She had a dream that I was pregnant. I told her I was...she was excited and she was able to talk to me and calm some of my fears. I believe someone sent her that dream so she could comfort me.
I read this form often and see a lot of women like me who are worried and stressed. I thought maybe this could bring some light.

Sorry this is long thanks for reading
JW[/quote]
foxj3730
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests