please pray trying 7 years and failed ivf this weekend

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

please pray trying 7 years and failed ivf this weekend

Postby brasil12 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm

i have been trying for 7 years and this weekend my two eggs did not fertilize. i am 40 with no kids. my family does not even know i started ivf. most people think i am too old to still try to have kids and that it is stupid for me to insist on this at my age when it did not work. will still try again in november another ivf but it makes me sad. i feel like i am broken and only half of a woman. most people dont understand and think like oh ok no big deal. they already have kids and grandkids when i am here still trying. at times i feel all is so unfair. it makes me cry all the time and no one gets why i feel sad or depressed. at times i even feel like it was not my time to be in this lifetime but i still got born. i know probably most won't get it. everyone that started with me ttc already have kids and i am still left out there. sorry for venting but i just feel really bad and it is so hard because no one gets it. they all think i should give up because god does not want me to have kids. just sick of all. thanks for listening.
brasil12
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby indygirl297 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I couldn't read and not post something. I get how you feel. Its been 11 years for us. I think people think we are crazy for still trying. I am not 40, but will be 30 soon. I know exactly what you mean when you say you feel as though it isn't your time to be here. Heres a virtual hug for you. I will pray for you. :hugs:
Me (Tiffany):28 DH(Jon): 32 TTC #1 going on 11 years. DH has SevereMF. I have severe Insulin Resistance, metformin 2000mg/day to keep that in check. Also have ovulation issues
Aug 07: Lap, hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, and HSG
IUI#1 BFN
IUI #2 BFN
IUI#3 clomid/donor sperm BFN
IUI #4 Oct 2011 BFN
IUI #5 Nov 24,2011 BFN
IUI #6 50mg clomid, IUI 12/26/2011 BFN
IUI #7 50mg clomid, 10K pregnyl trigger, IUI 5/26/12 BFN
IUI#8 6/29, clomid, trigger, progesterone BFN
Currently Taking a break, persuing other options.

http://firstbabyorbust.blogspot.com
indygirl297
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby brasil12 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 pm

thanks
brasil12
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests