Prayer for patience and faith

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayer for patience and faith

Postby Crazyt » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

Hi ladies.

I have been praying for a BFP for this cycle. Somehow i know that God is going to answer my prayers very soon, but after yesterday's BFN at 8 DPO, i kinda lost a bit of Hope.
Dear God, please help me grow my Faith in you and trust that You will answer my prayers in due time. Bless my womb with abundant life and the wombs of all the women who come crying to you for a chance to experience fully what they are meant to be. Bless each one of us with healthy pregnancies that lead to healthy babies.
I acknwoledge that we have sinned many times against you, but i do know also that you are not a God of vengeance, we come before you, heads bowed with shame and asking for forgiveness and your blessings. Heavenly Father, You are a God of Love, Peace and Happiness and I know You would like all that for us Your children, at this moment, life in our wombs is what would make me, us experience abundant joy. Thank You for all previous blessings and thank You for the blessings to come.
In the wonderful name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
Crazyt
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby darkchocolate » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Amen... I know I could use patience and faith. The TTC can make us crazy but if God is the giver of life we must just put our fertility in His hands. We are just a vessel of love. Many blessings to you and each time you go into your head, take your attention to your heart and into your body. :hb:
Gregory Zion | 8/3/04 - 2/13/05 (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia CDH)
Isabella Rose | 16 Months Old | Born 7/5/13 My Rainbow Baby
Baby Phoenix | 8/27/14 M/C
darkchocolate
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby dove0813 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 pm

I just prayed for you and felt God's love. Jesus loves you, please don't ever forget that, it is God's will for you to have children, just know that everything comes in God's perfect timing, his timing is much better than our timing. He knows our future and what would be best for us or what would hurt us. Try to trust in His timing for you to get pregnant. I understand how difficult and hard this is, and how heart breaking it is, I've cried about this many times, and it seemed that whenever i wanted something SO bad, i never got it, but when i finally decided to let it go and enjoy life the best i can, God showed up as if to surprise me. That saying, "let go and let God" works miracles. But continue to keep trying, dear friend, enjoy the journey and let God surprise you :)
dove0813

Postby Crazyt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you soooo much. God indeed wants us to bear children. i am happy to share that GOd has heard my pleas and blessed me with life in my womb.
I got my bfp on 7/27 at 13 DPO. The Lord has shown me His face again and i give Praises only to Him.
He is forever faithful and worthy of the highest praises!!!
Thank you Jesus.
Crazyt
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby maddy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 am

I am sending prayers your way and thank you for such a beautiful prayer!
maddy

Postby Crazyt » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am

Thank you Maddy, pray that the life in me grows healthy and strong!
Jesus is the Lord.............and He is faithful.
Crazyt
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby darkchocolate » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Congratulations!! Many blessings.
Gregory Zion | 8/3/04 - 2/13/05 (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia CDH)
Isabella Rose | 16 Months Old | Born 7/5/13 My Rainbow Baby
Baby Phoenix | 8/27/14 M/C
darkchocolate
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby dove0813 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 am

Congratulations! Praise the Lord!
dove0813

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests