Answered prayers

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Answered prayers

Postby all-cried-out » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm

For weeks now I have been praying, not just for the usual but also for someone i could talk to about my feeling over ttc. It seems all my friends are having hard times of their own and i dont want to burden them, or they are pregnant and i dont want to take the shine off their happiness with my own trials and tribulations. At the start of this week I was sat alone crying my eyes out "again" and calling out to god for help.

I truly believe he led me to find this forum on that night and I feel truly blessed to have found people that i can not only share my heartache with, but also my faith in God.

Thank you all. and thank you Lord, because, although the timing isnt right for me yet, you send me such wonderful reminders that I am not forgotten by you.

I pray for every member of this forum, that they may be blessed and fulfilled. Amen xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maddy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:56 am

Im praying for you! I know how you feel about feeling alone, this journey is the most hardest thing Ive ever been through.
maddy

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests