Still believing God for my miracle baby....

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Still believing God for my miracle baby....

Postby GodsGrace2012 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 am

My husband and I have had unexplained secondary infertility for 10 years!............8 years ago God revealed to me in some AMAZING ways that I will give birth to a daughter. He told me that I will have a little girl and her name will be Grace. (I didn't tell anyone besides my DH), a week later my dad tells me "I had a dream last night that you were going to have a baby girl, and that her name is Grace"-- obviously I was in shock and ecstatic.---- a few days after that, my MIL told me- "I had a dream that you had a little girl with beautiful dark brown hair". I was so convinced at this point, I didn't even know what to think. well one of the following days when my husband was at work- i asked God what her middle name would be. I didn't get an answer- and was kind of bummed. I told my husband about it when he got home- and he gave me this weird look. He said that around 2 pm- (the same time I had asked God)- the name Miranda popped into his head and he had no idea why. It was so freaky and amazing and overwhelming; in a beautiful way- and I thought for sure I'd be pregnant within a month or 2.

Well it's been 8 years and still no bfp. It has been difficult and painful and confusing at times. I've cried my eyes out, begged, thought I was crazy, ect.- but 3 nights ago in the midst of the most wonderful prayer and praise, God once again told me- that I will give birth to my daughter. I am so thankful for his continuing love, and for his promises that can't be broken. He is faithful- and in his timing I will receive my long awaited BFP. I will continue believing and standing in faith until God opens my womb and blesses me with my miracle baby.

Keep believing ladies- it will happen!!!
ISAIAH 43:18-19- says.....
"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth: shall ye not know it?- I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."........ this month I am interpreting this scripture as.......

FORGET THE PAST AND ALL THE FAILURES YOU HAVE HAD.- NOW IS YOUR TIME! NOW YOU SHALL CONCEIVE. I WILL MAKE YOUR BARREN WOMB SPRING TO LIFE AND LIVING WATERS SHALL FLOW FROM YOUR BELLY-------trust in the Lord and he shall bring it to pass.(psalm37:5)

God is so good!!!!!
GodsGrace2012
Friend

Postby maddy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:00 am

I understand so much how you are feeling, Ive been trying for over 6 1/2 years. I feel in my heart that we are not forgotten and that Heavenly Father will answer our prayers! I will be praying for you!
maddy

Postby GodsGrace2012 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you Maddy!... It's been the most difficult thing I've ever gone through, and it breaks my heart to read other women-(especially those ttc #1), who are suffering with years of infertility too. I will be praying for you as well!.... May God open your womb and bless you with a precious baby real soon. God Bless!
GodsGrace2012
Friend

Postby all-cried-out » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow, I felt i had to reply because your story sounds so like my own. It was 4 years ago that God told me that I would have two baby boys and that I would name them Daniel and Isaac.
At that point I had been trying desperately to save £4,000 for an op to reverse my tubal sterilization for nearly 2 years, Everytime I got a bit saved up something would happen, the washing machine would break down or the dog would need vet treatment, the savings just kept getting swollowed up. I thought I would never get there. One night I went to see an evangelist precher who was in my area and he prayed for me, It was a few days after that that god spoke to me about having the two boys.
Straight away money stared piling up, Unexpected blessings here, and wage increase there and within 3 months I had all the money for the op.
After i had it, I thought that would be it and we would get pregnant straight away.
3 years later were still waiting and nothing.... Over time I have prayed, screamed shouted begged,pleaded etc but as yet to no avail.
However, God had also asked me adress some health and lifestyle issues, and as yet i have failled to comply, over the time i have recieved lots of nudges in the right direction but I havent done anything about it.

My feeling right now is that God sent me the message he did at that time to give me hope and something to work towards, but at the same time i need to sort out my own issues first and stop burrying my head is the sand.

I totally understand where you are coming from and I know that we have a wonderful heavenly father who always keeps his promises, but sometimes we have to wait a bit.

God bless you "GodsGrace12" thank you for sharing your story, I pray that you wont have to wait long now.

Thanks to your post I am planning on spending the evening planning how I can make the adjustments God has spoken to me about with renewed enthusiasm, xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GodsGrace2012 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

all-cried-out... your story is amazing! I have never came across anyone with such a similiar situation and I can't tell you how much encouragement and comfort your post has given me. Thank you for sharing it with me!

I am just amazed how God works through people to give others the hope and answers they are looking for!.... Your post was like a little gift from God to also renew and show me things I have chosen to overlook (the head buried in the sand- so me!!!). I have some of my own health and lifestyle issues he has talked to me about- some I have dealt with and others I'm still working on..... it's been a difficult battle, but God always remains faithful. always giving us the love and encouragement we need at the right time- to keep going and the grace to see this come to pass.

you will be in my prayers all-cried-out. May God richly bless you in all ways, and may he let those beautiful boys come to you soon.
God Bless!
GodsGrace2012
Friend

Postby all-cried-out » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:10 am

hi godsgrace, thank you for your post, I feel exactly the same way about yours (encouragemnet wise). maybe god has led us to meet here and be an encouragement to each other.

I thought that i would share a few messages that god sent to me when i have neen praying for about my situaltion and turning to the bible for comfort. I know these were meant as a guide for me, but maybe they will help you too.

Good news bible, James 1vs 19: So get rid of every filthy habit and all wicked conduct. submit to god and accept the word he plants in your hearts which is ale to save you
do not deceive yourselves by just listening to the word; instead put it into practice.

I accepted this as a sign from God (along with some other signs) that he wanted me to give up smoking (i know disgusting right? :oops: ) and although i have tried i havent got there yet.

He also gave me psalm 31 followed by psalm32. these spoke to me as a whole but particularly ...
psalm31 vs 9 (NLT) Have mercy on me lord, for i am in distress. tears blur my eyes. my body and soul are withering away. Im am dying from grief; my years are shortened by sadness, sin has drained my strength; i am wasting away from within.
(I know this doesnt sound very encouraging, but at the time, this was exacty how i felt so it was encouraging, because i felt that God was saying that he understood how i felt.

And psalm 32 (all of it) but particulary vs 8-9 The Lord says "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control".

God is a God of love and compassion, but i also believe he has a sense of humour and this last bit did make me smile, coz it was soooo meant for me. lol

So now... i know the things i need to do, but i am stobourn and weak. I need to loose weight and give up smoking....easy right???? *gulp*

sorry if you think Im being pressumptuous by posting this, no offence was meant. xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GodsGrace2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 pm

boy do I love God's sense of humor! Those scriptures were absolutely perfect and I'm so glad you shared them!!..... all-cried-out, I'm starting to think we were seperated at birth. :wink: As ironic as this may seem, losing weight and quitting smoking are the exact issues God continues to deal with me about.

I have tried and failed so many times, it's quite pathetic at this point. I'll go on a diet lose a few pounds, then gain it back. I'll quit smoking for a week or so- but AF will come or some other small "tragedy", and I'll get all depressed and start back up again. I start out with the best of intentions and I try so hard to be obedient. But I am the queen of procrastination and excuses.

I'm always putting it off, or convincing myself that smoking and my weight aren't that bad or that I must not have heard God right. I even try reasoning with God- telling him there's no way he could possibly want me to struggle with quitting these, when I'm already suffering so severly with infertility. or if he would just let me get pregnant first, I'd quit those things in an instant. blah, blah, blah!! excuse after excuse LOL!!!-- and in the end all i'm doing is blocking my own blessing from coming to pass.

but the last couple of weeks through prayer, these posts, and God revealing some truths to me- I now realize the longer I put off being obedient the longer he'll put off blessing me with my baby. That it's really up to me at this point..... he's given me the promise, given me the instructions to make it happen. now God's waiting. When I do my part- he'll do his. and I sooooo want my baby lol!!!!! so I'm gearing up to try again.

We CAN do this all-cried-out!!! I do believe that God led us to meet on here for encouragement and for another "sign" to reaffirm what we know in our hearts to be true. Our promised children are waiting for us :D

Isaiah 46:11--- I have spoken it, I will bring it to pass. I have purposed it, I will do it.

psalm 126:5-6-- They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth weeping, bearing precious seed- shall absolutely come again with rejoicing, carrying his harvest with him.
(one of my personal favorites!! our obedience is like that precious seed, and our harvest- our beautiful babies--- Love it!)
GodsGrace2012
Friend

Postby all-cried-out » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 am

I just noticed your age in your signature, ironically we are almost the same age, i will be 34 next month. :D

As we are spiritual sisters seperated at birth, lol, how do you feel about dealing with our issues together. pehaps either through a buddy thread or pm-ing.
we could set a date to start and support each other through the tough bits, pick each other up when we fall down. And together work towards these miriacle babies that that have been promised to us.

My children are all back at school tomorrow after the summer so home is less manic and i will be much more able to give these things my all,

Im sure that with the encuragement of each other and the grace and love of God we can crack these bad habbits and look forward to a future full of laughter and peace and blessings.

My prayers are with you gods-grace. xxx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Still believing God for my miracle baby....

Postby urwithnitin02 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 am

just dont loose hope... have faith
urwithnitin02
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests