Finally

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Finally

Postby LeighB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:17 am

We did it...POAS this morning and it was positive! Two and a half years later, 4 MC's, 3 rounds of clomid, and 3rd round of femera, and we finally did it! Please send me some positive vibes out into the universe!!! I think it's been so long since my last MC, that I have forgotten to start worrying...or, it's only been about 30 minutes since I POAS, that the positive result hasn't entirely set in yet. Either way, I am so happy! Will everyone please pray for a sticky baby for me? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
LeighB

Re: Finally

Postby all-cried-out » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:35 pm

I'll be praying for a sticky one for you, congratulations after such a long battle, I pray all goes well for a healthy and happy 9 months. xx
all-cried-out
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AmberLoo1022 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 am

I am praying for a sticky little one for ya! :sticky:

:happyforyou:
AmberLoo1022
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LeighB » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you from the deepest part of my heart and soul. It has now been a week and a half since I POAS, and even though the excitement hasn't stopped, a tiny smudge of a wink of a whisper of doubt seeps in from time to time. So I went around and wrote "I BELIEVE" and "NO DOUBT" on all my mirrors. And the instant the whispering begins, I repeat "I BELIEVE" and "NO DOUBT" to myself over and over again, until I am excited again. Thank you again for your prayers. I know they are helping!
LeighB

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests