Pls pray for DH and I

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pls pray for DH and I

Postby Ogaia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Please help me pray for a healthy pregnancy. DH and I have been trying for almost a year. I am 36 and for 9 months I had no period. It returned in August and we have been TTC more intensely since then. I have believed myself to be pregnant so many times and I'm having trouble dealing with the disappointment. I really hope it is God's will for us to have a child soon.

Thank you
Ogaia
Ogaia
Friend

Re: Pls pray for DH and I

Postby Alesa83 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Dear gracious heavenly Father, fill Ogaia's womb like only You can. You are faithful Lord and we look to You. We know that they would not want to be parents without you putting that desire in them. We praise You oh Lord in all things! In your son's holy name, Amen.
Me: 29 DH: 35
DD :angel: Lorelai 2-13-07@32wks 5days lived 18minImage
DD :babyg: Madelynne 5-3-09@37wks
DS :babyb: Elijah 5-20-11@37wks 2days

ImageImage Image
Alesa83
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ogaia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 am

Thank you! Thank you do much for your beautiful prayer. It moved me. God bless.
Ogaia
Friend

Postby Ogaia » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 am

Well, AF showed up today. At least the wait is over. Keeping faith and dearly hoping this new cycle is going to be the one. I kindly ask you all to continue praying for me. It gives me greater hope and feels reassuring, comforting to know that others are praying with me.

Thank you!
Ogaia
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests