Prayers for sticky baby

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayers for sticky baby

Postby darlingdixie51 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm

After being told that the only way I'd become pregnant would be with IVF or embryo adoption, my DH and I were quite shocked when over Thanksgiving holiday I realized I was late. I have been diagnosed with balanced chromosome inversion in 2 and 19 - so even being late I decided not to test until we returned home from out of state because by then I'd be 10 days late and pretty close to when I've lost my other pregnancies. I still had no sign of AF and the boobs were getting sensitive (which was late in the game for me) so I tested to a blazing positive on an IC.

I got my results back from the blood draw yesterday and they want my progesterone higher so they put me on supplements starting tonight. They want 15 and I was 12.2 this time. My HCG was 6076. I should be just under 6 weeks along if I go by my LMP. Hoping for a sticky baby that is completely healthy. With my diagnosis, I run a much higher risk of miscarriage and/or birth defects since the embryo has a 50/50 chance of getting too many or too little chromosomes.

Thank you all in advance.
darlingdixie51
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Prayers for sticky baby

Postby maddy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 am

Lots of prayers for you!!!
maddy

Re: Prayers for sticky baby

Postby Atroo2012 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 am

My prayers are with you and your family. I really hope you have a healthy pregnancy.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4206e1

Me: 27 Husband: 35
TTC #1 since December 2012
Cycle 4 BFP at 13 dpo 3/25/13
Atroo2012
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests