HOPE and PEACE for ALL

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

HOPE and PEACE for ALL

Postby Vickytoria » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 am

For all of you share in my struggle and anguish over infertility and who are faithful followers of Christ I would like to offer you these passages from the bible:

Psalm 34:17-20 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

Romans 12-Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer. James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Romans 5:3-4 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

I pray for everyone that God grant you the patience and hope to continue on your journey. I pray that you do not lose heart because without hope there is NOTHING.
I pray that God give us each of you the wisdom and guidance to hear from Him to guide you through your struggle even when that means the struggle must end. For those who do not end up with the child they yearn for, I pray that God grant you peace. Understanding is not for us just yet. But, the greatest of all is the peace and love he left us.

I have been dealing with miscarriages, infertility for 4 years and now another lost month becasue blow of OHSS so, I have to wait. Which makes me mad becasue I have low ovarian reserve. I have been angry at God and I have been unconsolable in my anguish; until I read about Hannah in Samuel 1. Then I thought Jesus conquered sin and death and suffered in my place how can I be angry with him for this affliction? How can I not have faith in someone who conquered death and sin?

I hope this helps someone out there. God Bless everyone of you. May God pour out his blessings upon you.
TTC since 2009/ PCOS/ Low ovarian reserve/Poor egg quality
2009 unexpected early loss diagnosis of PCOS
9/2009 Participated in research study for PCOS then..
1/2010 MC 4 weeks
2/2010 Left research study took a break
9/3/2011 Eddie & Victoria wedding!!
9/2011 Clomid and IUI 1st try BFP
11/11/11 MC 11 weeks D&C Blighted Ovum
2012- Femera, Clomid, Gonal F and every other combination thereof all BFN
3/3/2013 Gonal F IUI cycle turned into IVF too many follies!
4/2/2013 Retrieved 15 eggs 12 fertilized
4/5/2013 News that eggs were not so good. Transfer 3 back 2 Fair 1 Fair minus 1 egg made it to freeze as a blast!
4/16/2013 BFN Moderate OHSS horrible!!!!
Next step????
Vickytoria
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: HOPE and PEACE for ALL

Postby maddy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:21 am

This is a wonderful post. It is so encouraging to help us to keep going!

Thank you so much for posting, and I am sorry for the troubles you have gone through. I still have faith that somehow the Heavenly Father is guiding us to where we need to be in life. We just have to listen and follow Him!
maddy

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests