Need someone to stand in agreement with me

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need someone to stand in agreement with me

Postby JoniBananas » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm afraid, I know that things happen in God's time, but I have prayed over this many times, and I am fearful that my recent optimism about getting a BFP this month is misplaced. I yearn in my heart for this and this is my 6th cycle of TTC. I just need some one to pray for my BFP. I have a strong conviction that I will get it on my birthday, so please pray for me. Any prayers you send up to God are greatly appreciated.
JoniBananas
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Need someone to stand in agreement with me

Postby haileygirl » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

I am praying for you Joni and will stand in agreement with you. When is your birthday? I have felt similar feelings about this month for my husband and I. Praying that this is the month for a miracle. Let me know how it goes :)
haileygirl
Friend

Postby JoniBananas » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

My birthday is this Monday. According to ff I will be 8/9 dpo. So it may be too early to test. I have given it over to God and decided that even if I don't get my bfp then I will let it be in His hands from now on. I am so thankful already for my blessing I know is soon to come. I am just worried that I am being too optimistic which I shouldn't be. I should be letting go of my fears and trust in God, but sometimes it's hard. I often see my birthday every where 1217, and for a while I would fear the worst about seeing them, but since I've met my husband I have mixed feelings. On one hand I feel like something great is going to happen on this day, and the timing is spot on, but I still avoid those numbers. Maybe out of fear. I pray for confirmation that this will be the month. So thank you for your support and prayers. I too pray that you will get your bfp and continue on to a happy health pregnancy, labor, delivery, and family.
JoniBananas
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby haileygirl » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 am

Well you never know what will happen. I pray every joy will be yours and that you will get the baby you desire so much. Happy Birthday!! May it be a blessed day for that alone. Today I take my HCG shot so I will know sometime after Christmas whether or not this is the month. I've been praying for you and asking God to give you his peace and joy this Christmas. Be blessed!
haileygirl
Friend

Postby haileygirl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am

Hi Joni, just wondering how you're doing. Is there any news yet? Hope all is well.
haileygirl
Friend

Postby JoniBananas » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:21 pm

It looks like we will be trying again. I strongly believe we were successful, but just lost the baby very early. I know it will happen for us soon.
JoniBananas
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby haileygirl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:22 pm

I am sorry. I am DPO 8 and have had absolutely zero symptoms of anything this month. And I'm pretty discouraged about it. I have PCOS and this is our 3rd successful ovulatory month. December marks 1 year since we've been TTC. Really thought it would happen by now. I will you keep you in my prayers and again Im sorry.
haileygirl
Friend

Postby maddy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Lots of prayers for you, Heavenly Fathers timing is perfect and even though we dont know His plans, we must have faith that his plans are perfect! I know its hard sometimes, and those are the times we must talk to Him and tell him our fears and sadness and let His mercy and Love wash over us.

Good luck to you!!
maddy

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests