A little encouragement

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

A little encouragement

Postby dreamer976 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi, I'm new to TWW. I have always been a reader, but decided to finally join and post. My husband and I have been married for about 2 years and have been TTC since July of last year. It's so crazy to think when we were younger that getting pregnant and having a family was going to be so difficult. After our first month of trying we got a sticky. The wonderful BFP that we all hope for. We were ecstatic. I surprised him in a very cute way that he loved. The Sunday after I told him we went to Barnes and Noble to just hang out. He was reading a book on how to go through this with me and be supportive. That night I had no clue things were about to drastically change. I woke up the next morning (after having brown spotting) to bright red blood. That day I continued to miscarry. Worst day of my life to date. The pain was unbearable. The doctor I had at the time did not care or call back, so by some miraculous act by God, I found an amazing doctor who started doing tests to figure out why I miscarried. To him, saying a woman miscarries is not normal. We found out that I had a thyroid issue and also PCOS. We thought that the thyroid medicine would just help everything get back on its on and my body would ovulate on its own. Wrong. It was back to the whole games of 'is it gonna work?' and the TWW's were getting very old quick. I went back to see my doc after 2 unsuccessful cycles to talk about clomid. We wanted to try without clomid first. He prescribed me that day, and was on day 5 of my cycle so I started taking it that month. DH and I did our thing that month and had it covered...Had my u/s and had several follicles on both ovaries, one of them being very large the tech said. We just knew it was gonna happen! On CD 21 I had my progesterone checked and that came back "perfect." I was so ecstatic because I had a feeling it was gonna be a good month. My bbs were killlling me, and that was a symptom I had last time I was pregnant. But then, I had cramping a week later and the horrible AF showed up.

So here I am. On second round of clomid praying and hoping. I find it very difficult to stay positive and rely on the fact that God will provide. It's just so hard. I want nothing more than to be a mommy. How do y'a'll do it? Encouraging verses would be great as well!

I just need prayers with staying positive, strong and believing. It's so hard. I also need prayers that this month it works, only if that is what God wants of course.
Angel baby 8/27/12
TTC again after MC

Clomid 100mg Round 1 unsuccessful 02/13
Clomid 100mg Round 2 BFP on 9DPO :)

dreamer976

Re: A little encouragement

Postby raybuth » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 am

Hello Dreamer.
You will be in my prayers. Feel free to join our buddy group (Ladies in Waiting - Part 2) if you are looking for support from a great group of ladies.
Me: 44, DH: 43
DSS: 18, DS: 10
TTC Cycle #1 - #5 - Naturally
TTC Cycle #6, Femara
TTC Cycle #7, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 4/12/13 & 4/13/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #8, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 5/9/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #9, Femara/IUI - 6/4/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #10, Femara
TTC Cycle #11

My Ovulation Chart
raybuth
Girlfriend