Faith of a child :)

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Faith of a child :)

Postby flapjack1027 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 pm

We have been ttc for almost 11 yrs.

Ok, so my post may not technically qualify for the 'Do you think I am pregnant' community because I have absolutely no signs or symptoms of a most coveted BFP. In fact I don't even know for sure where I am in this cycle (estimated either in 1ww or 2ww). I had the flu earlier in this cycle and spent 5 days in bed burning up with a fever, which in turn totally screwed with my ovulation. I am not sure when I O'd for sure, I had multiple fertile cm days as well as several days I suspected O pains; My DH and I also BD'd at all the "right" times according to these signs. Long story short, who knows when I O'd .

But here is the bizarre part. My husband and I have a 6 year old daughter who is adopted. She prays (as do we all) every night for a baby brother. She has mentioned she would settle for a sister a couple times LOL.
Anyways about a week ago she was sitting at the dining room table praying over her breakfast when she states quite simply "Dear Jesus, thank you for my brother." My husband and I laughed it off and said how cute it was. But then again today as I was driving her to the public library she says to me "Mom, do you think it's ok that my brother will be born in February just like me?"
After a quick calculation I determined that if I did in fact conceive during this cycle we could be looking at a late Jan/early Feb due date. depending of course, on when I actually O'd.

Other than my daughter's strange comments the only thing I could even remotely chalk up to possible pregnancy signs is my sudden interest in drinking water rather than tea or soda. (I have never been a water fan). Also, for about a week everything I ate tasted metallic or spoiled... I attributed both to my bout with the flu and meds.

Only time will tell..... but my family and I are still clinging to hope and the promise that God will give us the desires of our heart!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Me- 31
DH - 35
Married 10/27/2001
ttc since 2002, "unexplained infertility"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is anything too hard for the LORD?" -Genesis 18:14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 113:9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
flapjack1027
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Faith of a child :)

Postby J.Erica » Thu May 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Won't it be absolutely amazing if your daughter is right!?

I pray this is your BFP!
Image My Ovulation Chart

ME: Age 27
HUSBAND: Age 30
Our Lil' Wildcat: Nolen Caine - Born: 2/5/2014

Dori couldn't be bothered to have her picture taken.
J.Erica
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests