Pray for a baby for DH and I

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pray for a baby for DH and I

Postby Comeonbaby143 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 pm

So my DH is seriously the most amazing, kind, supportive man ever. He took me and my 3 kids (from a previous, really bad relationship) and saved me and my children from living a horrible life!!

DH was born with a genetic thing and he has 0 sperm. After a long time of choosing, talking, and crying. We decided to go with donor sperm. We found the perfect fit for us and I just got my first IUI.

The IUI went fine but after reading everyone else's numbers I realized the sperm count was low :cry: My first ultrasound I had 11 follies and time of IUI I only had 1... A strong once size 23mm

Please just say a prayer for us that it works. He derseves this so much he always put everyone else first andI know he would be such a good daddy ( he is to my kids)

Its even harder for him because he is a Police Officer so all he sees on a daily basis is child abuse, drug addicts, etc.. with kids they dont take care of and he has to call cps. He comes home sometimes and is so upset on why he can't have one when he know how much he would love and provide for it. Unlike the people he deals with on a daily basis.

Sorry this was so long I just kept crying and typing lol :fertilization: :noaf: :sticky:
Comeonbaby143
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Pray for a baby for DH and I

Postby J.Erica » Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

It sounds like you have an amazing husband. Good luck, and you're in my prayers.
Image My Ovulation Chart

ME: Age 27
HUSBAND: Age 30
Our Lil' Wildcat: Nolen Caine - Born: 2/5/2014

Dori couldn't be bothered to have her picture taken.
J.Erica
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Pray for a baby for DH and I

Postby Comeonbaby143 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 am

Thank you so much! :babydustb: to you!!
Comeonbaby143
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests