Prayer?

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayer?

Postby Snumberuno » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Hey so as several of you know I have been trying around almost 6 months. All my friends are getting pregnant and my boss is almost due (holding back tears) I am happy for everyone one of them even all of you but I can't help but feel a little sad. I feel like I'm out this month I'm cramping emotional and having lots of ewcm still. I got a positive opk may 22 and again yesterday maybe I ovulated twice who knows? My cycle length is a little long 36 days and hubby and I have no know issues maybe we should start testing?( 26-28 years old ) I called my gyno and they said they can't so call backs anymore you gotta come in that's so annoying! My husband and I aren't telling anyone we are trying ESP family and we aren't going to tell them when we get pregnant until we are sure it's a sticker. I feel so emotional and really could use some prayers I feel so blessed we both have great jobs a roof over our heads and each others love I'm just so emotional right now and needed to vent. I keep praying God will open my womb so we can experience the miracle of life. It's really important to me that I carry a baby because I was adopted and don't know anyone who looks like me or has my DNA I dunno maybe I'm weird? I just wish God would give me a sign I just wanna baby so bad. We have been using pre-seed a ton but other then the clear blue digital advanced I don't temp or anything
Snumberuno
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Prayer?

Postby hopefulinwv » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:38 pm

sending Prayers your way! hope it happens soon for you! lots of baby dust to you!!

Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2014 & Hypothyroidism April 2014.
hopefulinwv
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Snumberuno » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks so much!
Snumberuno
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lydsh3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm sorry this has been such a hard journey for you. I have only been ttc one month, and I feel like it's turned me into slightly crazy person. It's so hard to wait when you want something a lot and when you're thinking about it so much. I have been trying not to tell people that we are ttc, too, and that's really hard for me because I'm usually so open. And when something's on your mind so much, it's really hard not to talk about it. Actually, I also have about a 36 day cycle, and it's hard because you have to wait longer than people with more normal cycles! I am praying that you are able to draw near to God in a very real way. I'm so glad you can still be happy for others and be thankful for the other blessings in your life. I also pray that you will be able to continue being grateful for all you have and continue to have joy in other areas. I don't know what God's plan is for you, but I pray that you will be able to trust that it's best, and be able to have peace. And I also pray that He will give you the desire of your heart. (-:
Lydsh3
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests