Prayer for endurance and hope!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Prayer for endurance and hope!

Postby silas_mama » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey girls, first of all I just want to say thank you for being such a blessing to each other! I really love seeing this thread on here. I am ttc after having my first child born still at 37 weeks, totally unexpectedly. We went through Clomid, IUI and trigger shot to coneive him, and he was beautiful!! His name is Silas and we miss him more than anything in this world. It has been nearly 4 months since he came and left us, and I am more than ready to have another baby growing inside of me. It is crazy to be completely prepared for a new baby and then have empty arms nearly 10 months later. ANyway, I guess I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself. My name is Molly, and my husband and I live with our three dogs and empty nursery :(. We ttc last month but no luck. I am on month 2 and just finished taking Femara, praying and hoping for our rainbow!! Thanks for listening and trusting in God....I know He has wonderful plans for us, I just need prayer for trust, patience and hope! XOXO
silas_mama

Re: Prayer for endurance and hope!

Postby Thully_1980 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am

Hi Silas

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby!!!!! I'm not gonna lie and say I know what it feels like to lose a baby coz I'm praying to God to bless me with my first child!

I will wait here with you until someone prays for us, coz I also need hope and heavenly strength to carry on ttc. My cycles are sooo irregular. Today I'm CD31 and still haven't O'd (I take my temps every morning) and I feel the urge to just throw in the towel :(
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests