Just please pray for me

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Just please pray for me

Postby endupsmilingatyou » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 pm

My fiance has not only told me he no longer wants to marry (been calling him my husband up until now...), but that he's sure he wants no children either. I'm crushed. It's not personal with me, we're together, but....apparently kids and marriage are out. And I'm devastated and I need strength so please just pray for me, I want to be a mom so bad. I don't want anyone else. If I got preg by mistake then we'd have kids because he wouldn't force abortion on me....but I can't do that to him. Please just pray for my broken heart.
endupsmilingatyou
Friend

Re: Just please pray for me

Postby munchiemom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Don't give up your dreams, sweetheart. Men do change their minds (my husband originally didn't want to try for another baby...then God sent him a dream about a little girl and he changed his mind). Regardless of anything else, know that God knows your heart and wants you to be happy. Keep praying and have faith that everything will work out in His timing.

Praying for you!!
DH - 34
Me - 30
DS - 09/25/97
DS - 02/03/99
M/C - 07/06/08
BFP 08/01/08 @ 9 dpo!!!

:hb: 167 - 9/2/08

Zoe Belle born 4/6/09 - 7 lbs. 3 oz.!
munchiemom

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests