REALLY can use your prayers

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

REALLY can use your prayers

Postby vwbaby1 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

I have been ttc for 18 months now and was told I have PCOS. This have been one of the hardest years of my life dealing with infertility I am word down physically, emotionally and spiritually. I took clomid last cycle and failed. This cycle I am taking a higher dosage while praying daily and trying to keep a positive mind. I can't ask my family or church family to pray with me because they don't know about this. SO I am asking you girls to please send prayers my way that this is my month. Thank you so much and please feel free to leave your name so I can send prayers your way.
Married since August 1, 2010
Together since July 2008
vwbaby1
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: REALLY can use your prayers

Postby TDarrow » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 am

Hey,

Just read your post. I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this. Try not to let your faith falter. It is so hard when one dissapointment after another comes along but God has a plan for you. He is good in all ways. Keep your chin up and stay focused and positive. I'll be saying prayers for you sweetie. With God all things are possible. Don't loose hope. God Bless!!
Me: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: Born 11-10-04 BF'd for 7 months
DS#2: Born 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: REALLY can use your prayers

Postby gurlygirlknot » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Sending prayers up right now for you and a hug your way. Good Bless.
gurlygirlknot
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests