Surgery soon, i just want to know it will all be ok :(

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Surgery soon, i just want to know it will all be ok :(

Postby Mia131 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Helloo....
So me and my husband have being ttc for just over 2 years now, i'm mid 20's and my partner is in his late 20's. After a year we decided to go for some tests as things just didn't seem to be happening for us. I had an internal pelvic scan which showed both ovaries were normal size.... but no eggs... so I was prescribed which clomid to kick start egg production, and was also booked in for a HSG, where I got the devastating news that BOTH my fallopian tubes where blocked but the are unsure of how bad. Because of this they have decided to put me through for a laparoscopy to see how bad my tubes are and if they can be repaired. My surgery date is in 5 weeks, and im petrified that there will be nothing that they can do, the stage after this would be IVF which im finding hard to come to terms with. To top it off... my sister had a beautiful baby who is now 9 months old, so to see her going through her pregnancy and watch the little man grow is very hard :-/ a bit of hope would be good to hear right now :'(

thanks all xx
Mia131
Friend

Re: Surgery soon, i just want to know it will all be ok :(

Postby debrown01 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 am

Hi Mia,
I am booked for laparoscopy for March 7 as well. I have a endometrial cyst that is about 8cm last time they checked. I have found some friends that are a great support for me. My brother also just had a baby she is 2 months old and she is wonderful but it is hard to stand. I also have three out of my ten best friends that are pregnant right now too. We have been ttc for a year and 3 months now. Good luck on your surgery!
Dawn
debrown01
Friend

Re: Surgery soon, i just want to know it will all be ok :(

Postby Ready4it » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Hi Ladies, I know it's been a while since these posts.... but did any of you have luck conceiving after your lap? Thank you =)
TTC since July 2013
Cycles vary from 24-28 days. No BFP's AT ALL!
Lap done 9/9/14- Stage 1 endo behind uterus and one blocked tube- but cleared after HSG.
10/22/14 First cycle after lap- BFN :(
11/17/14 Second cycle after lap- BFN
Update 2/15/15- tried femera last cycle and no luck. On 6 month after lap TTC.
Feeling hopeless
Ready4it

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests