Considering my circumstances :( please advice and prayer.

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Considering my circumstances :( please advice and prayer.

Postby cali101tyo » Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 am

I'm Cali, I want to ask my midwife for a clomid perscription. I have had irregular periods and have lost a baby girl 6 months ago. I was pregnant with her (unplanned) but still very happy. It almost didnt feel real,but things happen. I live with my soon to be husband (such a doll&and would do anything for me) my 16 month old son is not with me right now... His name is Connor and he is the most precous thing to me. Well Connor is very sick, needing to have openheart surgery. He has a lung infection and its making things more complicated. He has asthma. He has been on a breathing treetment machine since 3 months old. I just need this right now, I'm feeling very alone without somebody little by my side anymore :'( we are financialy stable, I miss having a family.
cali101tyo
Friend

Re: Considering my circumstances :( please advice and praye

Postby TDarrow » Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 am

I'm so sorry that you are going through this very difficult time. Just remember God has a plan for all of us. Sometimes we have no clue what the plan is and we get so confused and ask why. That is when I have to kick my faith into overdrive. If God will bring you to it, he will bring you throu gh it. Stay in touch with your son as much as possible and see him when possible. Maybe set up a video chat or something along those lines. Glad to hear you sweetheart is good to you. Lean on him and of course the Lord. I'll be saying prayers for your son and for you of course. I hope God will bless you with another lil one to love and that you are able to be with your son very soon. Chin up, keep praying and keep your faith. God loves you without a doubt. God Bless!!
Me: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: Born 11-10-04 BF'd for 7 months
DS#2: Born 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests