14dpo, No AF, BFN. I'm Frustrated, but still determined.

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

14dpo, No AF, BFN. I'm Frustrated, but still determined.

Postby 24andTTC » Sat May 24, 2014 6:52 am

I'm seeking support right now. TTC is already stressing me out. Is there anyone out there?

Today was supposedly my first day of AF, and for the past week, as early as 5dpo I’ve noticed some AF/PG symptoms.

It started with slightly enlarged breasts… then at 9dpo I started cramping on the left side until 10dpo, and from 10dpo until the morning of 13dpo I’ve been having AF-like cramps, nausea, frequent urination and I was more thirsty that usual.

This morning I was feeling cramps. I was telling myself, OK, AF's here. Waited for it the whole day. Nothing. Tonight, after an event for work, I went to the pharmacy that was still open near my area and bought a HPT which can detect, according to the box, PG as “early” as the first day of missed AF.

I tested, and obviously (I was pretty confident about this) I got a BFN. I shouldn’t really have tested at 14DPO, and at night of all times, so I was actually expecting it to be BFN. If there weren't other people at home right now I would have cried my butt off.

There are things I want to say:
1) I did not have a m/c or e/p (at 4 weeks)
2) My hCG levels must be too low to detect in urine, should I be pregnant
3) My cycle this time is irregular, should I not be pregnant
4) I might be infertile

I'm sad. But I’m still not giving up.

I'm sorry for having vented out here. I'm very frustrated and insulted by my own body. And right now I'm still feeling cramps and sensitive bb's... it's like... come on... STOP PLAYING WITH ME.

Give me AF or give me a family!
24andTTC

Re: 14dpo, No AF, BFN. I'm Frustrated, but still determined.

Postby Kim82 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Stay positive! Test first thing in the morning always and if AF is more than a fees days late and your concerned, go to a doctor and have them do a blood test. (They can tell for sure!)

Best of luck, try to relax and sprinkling baby dust your way!
TTC since Early 2011
Both 32 are good..unexplained infertility
IUI #1 10.20.13 - Femara days 3-7 With Crinone... BFP to m/c week 6
IUI #2 12.23.13 - Femara days 3-7 With Crinone... BFN (tested & AF arrived)
IUI #3 1.27.14 - Femara days 3-7 With Crinone... BFP. Went to dr. And found hcg over 12k. After ultrasound found 8 week ectopic (surgery and removal of tube) :(
IUI #4 5.16.14 - Femara days 3-7 With Crinone... BFN!
IUI #5 8.8.14 - Femara days 3-7 With Crinone... Ovidrel shot on 8.7.14 - BFN
IVF round #1 - BFN (Got 7 embies frozen!)
IVF round #2 - FET - two d3 tranferred on 12/10... BFP 12/23 - Beta #1: 59, 12/26 - Beta #2: 115, Beta #3: 44 m/c :*(
IVF round #3 - FET - two d3 B's transferred on 3/17... BFP! (Beta #1: 490, Beta #2: 994, Beta #3: 4,690!) Heartrate of 119 bpm at 6w3d!
Kim82
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: 14dpo, No AF, BFN. I'm Frustrated, but still determined.

Postby 24andTTC » Wed May 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Kim82,

Unfortunately I got AF 5/26. I ovulated late this cycle. Still frustrated, but Will try again!

Thank you!
24andTTC

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests