TTC for 11 months....

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for 11 months....

Postby Rosethurston » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm

So my husband and I have been ttc since the end of June 2013. We got married in April 2013 and during the time before I had two doses of the shot depo proveRa. The shot "wore off" last June. I know some people say it takes a long time to really get out of your system, but I had regular periods right away and am 85% sure I've been ovulating regularly. I also might have endometriosis, I haven't had a laparoscopy but that's what the doctors think, and I know that messes with fertility but I know it will be a while until I can get surgery or other treatment. I just really want a baby and it seems like there is so much up against me to stop me from getting pregnant, we put it in Gods hands so I should trust him, but I sometimes feel ALMOST hopeless. I don't lose hope conetely because I know everything is in his hands but it is discouraging. Any prayers or advice or successes would be greatly appreciated :)

(I'm also 19 so I'm a healthy age and already have one son, but it did take 10 mos to get pregnant with him) wasn't trying but it was 10 mos of unprotected sex.
Rosethurston

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests